html code for clock
Sight Supporters
free forum
Forum Theme Songs
Join the NRA
Latest topics
» 9MM Carbine
Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 am by Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

» JOE SCARBOROUGH, PIERS MORGAN: OBAMA SCANDALS PROVE GUN ADVOCATES AREN'T CRAZY
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 am by UncleFrank

» California Approves $92M Ammo Tax To Combat Gun Violence
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi as Lazarus, Back from the Dead
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:03 am by UncleFrank

» Georgia Gov. Deal orders Bibles returned to state-owned park
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 am by UncleFrank

» STATE DOJ: BUSTS REVEAL UNPRECEDENTED CARTEL PRESENCE IN OREGON
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 am by UncleFrank

» North Korea fires three short-range missiles as Japan envoy pays “secret” visit
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:46 am by UncleFrank

» WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS BLAME STATE FOR NOT DEPLOYING RAPID-RESPONSE TERROR UNIT TO BENGHAZI
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Is No Richard Nixon
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Keeps Eyes on The Prize in 2014
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi Ghosts Haunt Whitehouse
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am by UncleFrank

» Obama’s Constitutionally-Challenged Labor Board Silent After Losing Another Legal Battle
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am by UncleFrank

» 7 Things We Learned from the Benghazi Whistleblower Hearing
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am by UncleFrank

» Four More Things We've Learned
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am by UncleFrank

» Five Key Points from Today's Benghazi Hearing (So Far)
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am by UncleFrank

» DOJ: We don't need warrants for e-mail, Facebook chats
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am by UncleFrank

» When An Old Soldier Dies
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 am by UncleFrank

» Presence of Malice: Against the Conservative Portrait of the President
Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am by UncleFrank

» DEM SENATOR: 2ND AMENDMENT NOT 'ABSOLUTE' OR 'GOD-GIVEN RIGHT'
Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm by UncleFrank

» NRA Convention Protesters: Nice, Clueless, Unsure
Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm by UncleFrank

New Videos
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum

Share | 

Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VietVet68
Honored Armed Service Member

PostSubject: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:18 am

There is so much that's so wrong with this negative campaigning that I'm about to puke my guts out. Here's just one example:

Over the last 3-4 weeks our government and the national news entertainment shows have been chastising parents and authority figures about the number of suicides among teenagers in our school systems and they tend to blame bullying as the source. I hear it almost every night on the news. So, I would like some one to explain to me the difference between that bullying and the bullying that's going on in the form of negative campaigning. There is no difference and it's reached a level of insanity that's so outrageous that I've told myself I won't vote for anybody who participates in it. This rule is causing quite a dilema in my life because EVERYBODY does it.

An example of how outrageous it's gotten is in the state of Michigan the race for Governor has one guy claiming that his opponent is planning to sell the Mackinaw Bridge. That would be similiar to Gov. Arnold from CA planning to sell the Golden Gate bridge.

Our kids look at the behavior of adults to give them clues about how to lead their lives, their character, their religion, everything. How well do you think our politicians are doing in setting a positive example especially when everyone knows that the statements and promises made during campaign season are forgotten in the minutes following the election. I know that this is an inflammatory statement but, I don't believe one word any of them speak, they're liars, cheats, & deceivers who will do or say anything to get elected and as soon as they are they begin their re-election campaign.

How about one term election, I don't care what office it is, just one term and you're out for the next go around.
Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:04 pm

I see the same crap here in Jersey, and to be honest with you guys I;m not voting I think all politicians are full of bull. the money made must be outstanding in any position when it comes to elected officials. I cant stand it anymore. It;s all He said or she said or he did this or she did this. They act like little spoiled children the way they blame and accuse one another of dastardly acts. I will not be part of this kind of campaingingfrom any politicle party. I will look closer at the Tea Party the next couple of days. They will be in the next town north of me on sunday. I plan on going to see whats up with them. I stopped watching the news staions local and whatever in august of the presidential elections for all of the bull being thrown around by the news stations. how they flocked around certain people practically wanting to do sexual favors for them and casting the others off a high cliff. I thought news people were unbiased and only told the storys but that doesn't seem to be the case. I am extremely dissapointed in the political system and the news media as to how they act and how they portray the competition.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:51 pm

All I can say is if you don't vote, you got o right to criticize the ones that get elected because you sat back on teh sidelines and watched it happen! The only way we ever get them out of there is to run ourselves or participate and keep them from being elected in the first place!

EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED!

There are only two defining forces that have ever offered to die for you!
Jesus Christ for your soul and the American Soldier for your freedom!
Back to top Go down
http://texasconcealedhandguninstructor.com
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:23 am

Ok I agree but they are all full of bull. Do you think the Pubs are any better? It looks like we are picking the less of two evils. Now I didn't say I wasn't voting but I'm damn sure having serious problems with hearing all of the rhetoric. you should here this demoncrap knock down this Pub John Runyon, this guy is so close to slandering this poor guy that I have to vote for John Runyon. The talk the last 3 weeks has been unbearable to the point I want to knock this congressman right on his ass. John Runyon was a lineman for the Philadelphia Eagles. I'm not sure he knows much but he will certainly get my vote for the simple reason that he avoided the bullshit this other asshole was spewing. I cant stand these damn democrats. They have turned into the biggest bunch of pussies imaginable. Sorry but someone got me going, I cant stand election years for all the crap that goes on. Why do we need polititions at all, that job should be done the same way jury duty is done, then everyone gets a term and nothing that comes up at their sessions is ratified until the public votes on it. with all the computers and such you should be able to vote right from your own home. GD politicians scum of the earth bastards.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:07 am

I do not think anything has change a bit! this crap has been going on forever! Only difference is now you are seeing adn paying more attention to it than ever before and becoming involved! That is good! The more folks like you and me that get involved the less they can get away with some of the crap that has been going on forever!! IMHO!!

Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:59 am

The logic in me tells me I have to vote but like UF I'm fed up. We voters are absolutely blinded when we try to seek out relative info on these guys. The business of getting people elected is huge and very profitable, these are the people driving all the negative campaigning. They've convinced candidates that they can get them elected by providing stats to support their arguement. The problem is that no one really knows what makes people vote for someone.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:47 am

I agree with that statement VV!! I can tell you what causes me to not vote for someone and I like UF will not vote for the ones that continue to spread crap and yell and scream obscenities at their opponents!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:09 pm

The problem I have in the last several years is that they are not saying what they can or will do. They are just attacking each other. It's like a bunch of sorority queens scraching, hissing and clawing at each other.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:48 pm

It should begin to get better after this round. I believe they will straighten up or be tossed! It is time!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:27 pm

According to the news radio station I listen to, and they report un-biased news. It looks like many will be fired this tuesday. And I hope the biggest looser is pelosi,reid I'm not sure I want to see him go with charles schummer waiting to take control if he does. That guy is a real stink bag.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:54 pm

if you are a Demoncrap. it will be time to take a few years off and lick your wounds! Or something else, whatever tickles your fancy!!! Just leave!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Go far away and take that idiot you call a president with you, we dont want to see you anymore. You all suck!!!
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Anywhere but here will do just fine! Bye now!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?   

Back to top Go down

Are you as sick as I am over negative campaigning?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1