html code for clock
Sight Supporters
free forum
Forum Theme Songs
Join the NRA
Latest topics
» 9MM Carbine
Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 am by Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

» JOE SCARBOROUGH, PIERS MORGAN: OBAMA SCANDALS PROVE GUN ADVOCATES AREN'T CRAZY
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 am by UncleFrank

» California Approves $92M Ammo Tax To Combat Gun Violence
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi as Lazarus, Back from the Dead
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:03 am by UncleFrank

» Georgia Gov. Deal orders Bibles returned to state-owned park
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 am by UncleFrank

» STATE DOJ: BUSTS REVEAL UNPRECEDENTED CARTEL PRESENCE IN OREGON
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 am by UncleFrank

» North Korea fires three short-range missiles as Japan envoy pays “secret” visit
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:46 am by UncleFrank

» WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS BLAME STATE FOR NOT DEPLOYING RAPID-RESPONSE TERROR UNIT TO BENGHAZI
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Is No Richard Nixon
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Keeps Eyes on The Prize in 2014
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi Ghosts Haunt Whitehouse
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am by UncleFrank

» Obama’s Constitutionally-Challenged Labor Board Silent After Losing Another Legal Battle
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am by UncleFrank

» 7 Things We Learned from the Benghazi Whistleblower Hearing
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am by UncleFrank

» Four More Things We've Learned
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am by UncleFrank

» Five Key Points from Today's Benghazi Hearing (So Far)
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am by UncleFrank

» DOJ: We don't need warrants for e-mail, Facebook chats
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am by UncleFrank

» When An Old Soldier Dies
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 am by UncleFrank

» Presence of Malice: Against the Conservative Portrait of the President
Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am by UncleFrank

» DEM SENATOR: 2ND AMENDMENT NOT 'ABSOLUTE' OR 'GOD-GIVEN RIGHT'
Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm by UncleFrank

» NRA Convention Protesters: Nice, Clueless, Unsure
Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm by UncleFrank

New Videos
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum

Share | 

Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Someone once said, "No man's life, liberty or property is safe when the legislature is in session."

No truer words have been spoken, especially when you consider the Obama/Pelosi/Reid axis of fiscal evil. But the one time when we needed them, they left. The Bush tax cuts are set expire on January 1st. With the economy tanking, unemployment on the rise, you would think the House of Representatives could hang around to try and do something to help the economy.

But no.

The vote to adjourn was 210-209. Nancy Pelosi only needed one vote to achieve what she wanted; Congress to go into recess without voting on extending the Bush tax cuts.

You can be sure that all of the thirty-nine democrats who voted against recess had permission from Pelosi. They needed to look good at home, so they could claim they stood up to Pelosi and tried to fight for Americans.

Rubbish.

Under Obama Pelosi and Reid, there will never be tax cuts. They do not care whether it will destroy the economy. In fact, many believe this is exactly what Obama wants to do.

On the same day Pelosi and her worthless band of cohorts did incalculable damage to the American economy; the dollar hit a new low and gold hit a new record high.

The simple fact is, the economy is tanking and the elite liberal democrats do not care. If the Bush tax cuts are not extended, in 2011 we are going to see economic hardship for Americans that most of us cannot even conceive.

Washington had better start listening to the people. An economic depression is not impossibility. Neither is a second American revolution.

EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED!

There are only two defining forces that have ever offered to die for you!
Jesus Christ for your soul and the American Soldier for your freedom!
Back to top Go down
http://texasconcealedhandguninstructor.com
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:54 am

You said a moth full.
And all true.
These liberal cancers in DC don't care about this country one bit.
They don't even care about their supporters.
They just want power and money, then accuse businesses of the same thing.
Businesses are just trying to survive, and the DC cancer is killing it one day at a time.

The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights are written in stone, they as well as the Christian Scriptures need no editing nor changes !!
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:26 am

And as long as they are there in power it will not change! The sooner we realize this and change it the sooner the country can get into a recovery mode and begin to right some of the things that have been just so wrong over the past two years. It will take time for it to turn around but it is still possible if we can get this trash out of DC! Sooner the better I think!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank
Honored Armed Service Member

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:24 pm

It is a fact, united we stand and divided we fall. No clearer message could be put out there!! We have to stand up together and tell the idiots we have had enough and are taking our country back again!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:16 am

We need some leaders with the same ideoligys and that is a hard nut to crack, most are in it for just the money.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:29 am

Most of the younger voters donot understand the ideology that is needed to run this country
and do it successfully. If you have someone with that mindset adn the knowledge and ability to pull it off, they are not always able to be elected as they do not appeal to the younger voters today. That is a major problem. Instant gratification is what the younger ones are looking for as that is what they were raised on and have come to expect. Such a shame it is that way but it is! Hope they wake up in time as it is going downhill very fast and there needs to be a chlorination of the gene pool post haste!!! JMHO!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm

I agree, but with Hollywood and the record industries owned by the left, they are brainwashing the kids into thinking their way is the best way.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Mind control and the rest of the body follows!!!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Bunch of loosers, they ought to be thrown in an abyss.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:54 pm

WTH are they thinking? How long befroe they run out of everyone else's money to fund all this crap they want? It will come to a screeching halt when the foolks making money stop makinig it adn stop paying taxes! Then let's see what their solution is!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Then comes the revolution and anarchy.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:47 pm

I may not have any money left but I can guarantee you I will have ammo left!! Plenty of it and I will pull through it fine!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:03 am

I'll make do, like they say there is more than one way to skin a libiturd!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:47 am

If it ever reaches that point I am not sure money will buy the things we are used to buying with it. The ability to produce food, maintian water and sewer capabilities and exist on your own will become most important because the infrastructure will no longer exist for evryone to be able to buy food and the necessities. That is where the anarchy will stem from. It will be the ones that can fend for themselves that will survive it fine and the ones that can do nothing but consume wiithout producing anything that will be left out and fall behind. Most of the Liberturds will fall into that category thank goodness!! It will become a matter of time and survival of teh fittest!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 am

Agreed, a sanitary water supply is parimont, also food. MREs will be a nessecity. One will have to be in constant visual of their surroundings. In that type of situation money will be worthless, gold I suppose will be the tender of that era, but gold is too heavy to carry around. Ammo will be in demand for a short time but will rapidly deplete. A good compound bow or crossbow will suffice, with the added benifit of stealth. Booby traps will be the norm around camps. Strength will be in numbers, but that will allow for anarchy among themselves I suppose. It will not be pretty.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:59 am

It is such a shame that within less than two years of this shithole of an administration we have come from a productive society of people to a Demoncrap Libertard driven society. What a mess. When it comes, you are right UF, it will not be a pretty thing. I will not run out of ammo. I have the capabilities in house to maintain a very ample supply of ammo for multiple cartridges and have been that way for some time now. I cannot produce enough food to sustain my complete family for an unknown extended period of time but I can assure you I will not starve within a period of time that will be required to maintain a minimum standard of living. I have the capability to produce the necessities for the habitation, generator, water, sewer and security for the premises. There is enough food and supplies to survive for an extended period of time if needed. It will not be as we know it today but it will be adequate until there is some common sense and reason again. At that time, it will not do for the Demoncraps and Libertards to evev approach the subject of we want what you have! They had it once and could not deal with it so they can burn in hell now!! It will be the strong shall survive and I will be there!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:20 pm

I'm proud to here you say that. I moved here 8 years ago this august. I was in the house for about six months, one day I was working in the garage trying to get my shop in order. The 2 huge Rotties were perched on the porch. A camoed out vehicle pulled up and a sappy little bearded comoed dressed Piney popped out and started his 1000 questions. Big dogs! Are they good watch dogs?(they wouldnt move unless I called them or I was attacked.) Are you a survivalist? I said no. Do you shoot? Occasionally. Do you have supplies stashed incase we go into marshal law? No. How are you going to survive then? How are you going to feed them dogs? How....I turned around, looked him in his eyes as I snapped my fingers and the dogs come and stood on either side of me, and I said"I will take YOUR food and weapons and feed you to my dogs." He choked on his chewing tobacco and turned and went into his truck and left at a hasty speed and I never saw him again. This is a true story. Oh I should explain, a Piney is a person that lives in the region of the state where I live. It is mostly all pine trees and oaks,wild blueberry shrubs and cranberry boggs. Hence the region is called the Pine Barrens or the Pinelands These inhabitants are similar to the hill billys in Appalachian mtns. They call all people that live here Pineys. GGG
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Only difference, I have an American Eskie and they would never have gotten on property with him! He would have stopped them at the gat to the front of the property and would not have let them enter unless I came and toold hiim it was okay! He is not aggressive with the Gkids but you cannot approach him without me being there to settle him down. He can be really mean! Reminds me of a chow I had when growing up. Not a really large dog but what he lacks in large he makes up for in mean!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Mine know there place, I'm in sight they will wait for command or if someone approaches behind me they wil react. When I'm not home they rule. heaven help the idiot that tries to enter. The one barks, the other will wait in the backround and will go for the flank.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Sound like good dogs. Hang onto them if they are as they are hard to find and harder to train like you want. I had my other eskie for 17 years and have only had this one two or so. He stepped right in adn you would have thought I had been working with him for years. He is a great protective dog. He watches the Gkids better than any dog I have ever had. He will not bite them or show any aggression to them either. He likes their attention and praise but backs away if they get a little rough with him.
A good dog is hard to find and harder to keep!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Yep dogs are good, can be pesky but I got to have at least two around. When we're out of the house they can keep each other company. I have a good freind who is a dog handler. He started in the 60s with the Army. When I get a new one we visit him for a few weeks, sometimes more, for training. When they graduate they are as good as any police or military canine. I wouldn't have it any other way. Especially if they are rescued which I do mostly. those guys are usually from families or individuals that mis-treated them, so they have special needs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!   

Back to top Go down

Congress Bails Out of DC - While Shafting America!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1