html code for clock
Sight Supporters
free forum
Forum Theme Songs
Join the NRA
Latest topics
» 9MM Carbine
Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 am by Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

» JOE SCARBOROUGH, PIERS MORGAN: OBAMA SCANDALS PROVE GUN ADVOCATES AREN'T CRAZY
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 am by UncleFrank

» California Approves $92M Ammo Tax To Combat Gun Violence
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi as Lazarus, Back from the Dead
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:03 am by UncleFrank

» Georgia Gov. Deal orders Bibles returned to state-owned park
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 am by UncleFrank

» STATE DOJ: BUSTS REVEAL UNPRECEDENTED CARTEL PRESENCE IN OREGON
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 am by UncleFrank

» North Korea fires three short-range missiles as Japan envoy pays “secret” visit
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:46 am by UncleFrank

» WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS BLAME STATE FOR NOT DEPLOYING RAPID-RESPONSE TERROR UNIT TO BENGHAZI
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Is No Richard Nixon
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Keeps Eyes on The Prize in 2014
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi Ghosts Haunt Whitehouse
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am by UncleFrank

» Obama’s Constitutionally-Challenged Labor Board Silent After Losing Another Legal Battle
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am by UncleFrank

» 7 Things We Learned from the Benghazi Whistleblower Hearing
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am by UncleFrank

» Four More Things We've Learned
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am by UncleFrank

» Five Key Points from Today's Benghazi Hearing (So Far)
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am by UncleFrank

» DOJ: We don't need warrants for e-mail, Facebook chats
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am by UncleFrank

» When An Old Soldier Dies
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 am by UncleFrank

» Presence of Malice: Against the Conservative Portrait of the President
Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am by UncleFrank

» DEM SENATOR: 2ND AMENDMENT NOT 'ABSOLUTE' OR 'GOD-GIVEN RIGHT'
Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm by UncleFrank

» NRA Convention Protesters: Nice, Clueless, Unsure
Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm by UncleFrank

New Videos
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum

Share | 

Sharia for Dummies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sharia for Dummies!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:27 pm

by Nonie Darwish;

Imam Feisal Abdel Rauf claims that the US constitutionis Sharia compliant. Now let us examine below a few laws of Sharia tosee if Imam Rauf is truthful or a fraud:

1- Jihad defined as “to war against non-Muslims toestablish the religion” is the duty of every Muslim and Muslim head ofstate (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation ofSharia and unfit to rule.

2- A Caliph can hold office through seizure of power meaning through force.

3- A Caliph is exempt from being charged with seriouscrimes such as murder, adultery, robbery, theft, drinking and in somecases of rape.

4- A percentage of Zakat (alms) must go towards jihad.

5- It is obligatory to obey the commands of the Caliph, even if he is unjust.

6- A caliph must be a Muslim, a non-slave and a male.

7- The Muslim public must remove the Caliph in one case, if he rejects Islam.

8- A Muslim who leaves Islam must be killed immediately.

9- A Muslim will be forgiven for murder of : 1) anapostasy 2) an adulterer 3) a highway robber. Making vigilante streetjustice and honor killing acceptable.

10- A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim.

11- Sharia never abolished slavery and sexual slaveryand highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing hisslave.

12- Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading,amputation of limbs, flogging and other forms of cruel and unusualpunishments even for crimes of sin such as adultery.

13- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims and must complyto Sharia if they are to remain safe. They are forbidden to marryMuslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their scriptures oropenly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals. They areforbidden from building new churches or building them higher thanmosques. They may not enter a mosque without permission. A non-Muslimis no longer protected if he commits adultery with a Muslim woman or ifhe leads a Muslim away from Islam.

14- It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons tosomeone who will use them against Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot curse aMuslim, say anything derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, orexpose the weak points of Muslims. However, the opposite is not truefor Muslims.

15- A non-Muslim cannot inherit from a Muslim.

16- Banks must be Sharia compliant and interest is not allowed.

17- No testimony in court is acceptable from people oflow-level jobs, such as street sweepers or a bathhouse attendant. Womenin such low level jobs such as professional funeral mourners cannotkeep custody of their children in case of divorce.

18- A non-Muslim cannot rule even over a non-Muslims minority.

19- Homosexuality is punishable by death.

20- There is no age limit for marriage of girls underSharia. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth andconsummated at age 8 or 9.

21- Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies thehusband’s obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat herand keep her from leaving the home.

22- Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and isas easy as saying: “I divorce you” and becomes effective even if thehusband did not intend it.

23- There is no community property between husband andwife and the husband’s property does not automatically go to the wifeafter his death.

24- A woman inherits half what a man inherits.

25- A man has the right to have up to 4 wives and she has no right to divorce him even if he is polygamous.

26- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.

27- A man is allowed to have sex with slave women andwomen captured in battle, and if the enslaved woman is married hermarriage is annulled.

28- The testimony of a woman in court is half the value of a man.

29- A woman looses custody if she remarries.

30- To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses.

31- A rapist may only be required to pay the bride-money (dowry) without marrying the rape victim.

32- A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her bodywhich is considered “Awrah,” a sexual organ. Some schools of Shariaallow the face and some don’t.

33- A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife caughtin the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for womensince he “could be married to the woman he was caught with.”

The above are clear cut laws in Islam decided by great Imams after years of examination and interpretation of the Quran, Hadith and Mohammed’s life. Now let the learned Imam Rauf tell us what part of the above is compliant with the US constitution?

I have never been an avid reader of someone else's laws or the documents they base their country or religion on. I was raised Protestant and will always remain a Protestant. I am tolerant of others religion and try very hard to not interfere with their beliefs. With that said, I am sorry (apologizing in advance) if what I say or my actions, past or future, offend you. I think you are in the wrong place. You need to go back from where you came from and take your religious beliefs with you. I am no longer tolerant of your faith nor your religious beliefs here in my country. You have waged public war against me, my family, my neighbors and my friends. You are my enemy! When you belong to a religion that allows you to publicly announce that there is "jihad" and it is your intention to carry it out against any and all, you have waged war against everything my country stands for and all the freedoms we allow you to have while you are here. When you violate the trust and confidence that my country gives you and in return you wage public war against our people here where you have supposedly come to live peaceably to exercise your rights to worship as you want, you are no longer welcome as a guest or an "imported citizen" because my country does not operate that way. My country exists because many of our citizens laid down their lives and gave the ultimate sacrifice so that you can come here and live in peace and worship as you please. What you fail to realize is when you choose to violate the trust and confidence my country has extended in allowing you to come here and live in peace, I no longer feel the need to subject my family, friends and countrymen to your indignities and abuse. You either need to get with the program or get out of here! It is simple, accept what this great country has allowed you to partake of and enjoy your newfound freedoms or go back home and continue in your barbaric and unacceptable ways in modern society. I do not hate you nor do I wish you harm. However, when you express your intent to shove your religious beliefs and doctrines down my throat, I say to you you are just wrong. My country was formed around the christian faith and my country will continue to exist practicing christianity. If you don't like that, go home and don't let the door hit you in the arse! If you consider this to be intolerate of your religious freedoms, then you are going to be very unhappy with the next chapter and verse coming down the pike. I can assure you of that. My country will take a lot and try with everything it has to let you remain and do your thing. If you continue on the path you are on where you cannot say thanks and I appreciate what your country has done for me and all that you can spew is redical crap with threats and actions that undermine all that my country stands for, you are going to leave my country. It may not be the way you desire but you will leave my country before it is over. Please do not consider my thoughts and comments as threats because I only see them as the future if the road being traveled is continued down without any consideration for the people that spent over 200 years putting something together for you to come and enjoy! If you think you are in the middle of "jihad" you ain't seen nothing yet! You are in my country and my country if pushed far enough will show you what a real "jihad" is. There are a bunch of rednecks that will stand up and not allow anyone to treat their families and country with disrespect, regardless of what our national leaders are willing to tolerate. They will only be there for a short time and will be replaced with someone or something that will stand up for my country and let the world know once again that my country truly is "a sleeping giant and a force to be reckoned with"! God Bless America and the families and friends that make her strong! Keep her that way!

Sorry for the rant but someone needed to!

EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED!

There are only two defining forces that have ever offered to die for you!
Jesus Christ for your soul and the American Soldier for your freedom!
Back to top Go down
http://texasconcealedhandguninstructor.com
UncleFrank
Honored Armed Service Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:56 pm

It is a good rant. You jihadists listen up. That is the rant of only one of millions who feel the same way. If you persist, you will perish.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:50 pm

The more you read the madder you will get! This thing will not match up with our way of running our society. They are truly incompatible! Does the comment about oil and water do not mix mean anything to you? It should!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Yes it does. Aslong as they are allowed in this country that is what it will be. Water and oil.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:12 pm

I am still on my towelhead kick! I am sure there are some of them that do nto feel the same way as the hardliners but we gotta realize these people are not our friends. They are just waiting for us to let our guard down and then will be ready to pounce! It is not going to be pretty. They either need to renounce their beliefs in their religion or they need to be sent home! WTH! Would we have ever put up with Japanese running loose in the streets of America in the early 40's while WWII was raging? I think not! Would we have tolerated Vitenamese running loose in the streets in the early 60's while we were actively engaged in war with Nam? Well we did some, Hanoi Jane and some of her sidekicks! But by in large, we would not have put up with that. What is any different now? I'm sorry but I just do not have the tolerance for that crap! Love my country or get the heck out of it! Support it or leave it! Seems pretty simple to me!!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:27 pm

The differance now AO, is that we now have an unAmerican government. Until they are sent packing it will remain as is. And with that you are in the wrong. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Well by God it is time to replace them! Thye either need to get the hell out adn go with those they are supporting or get with the program adn love what is here with respect. If they can't do that, get out of my country as you do not belong here!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Vote people!!!! It's still a democracy for the time being. Vote the wrong way or not at all and it will not be.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Better vote the right way this time or your vote may not count again!!!! That's a hell of a thought!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:48 pm

But true!
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:52 pm

That's just scary!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:04 pm

yes it is and un-natural for true God fearing Americans.
Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:17 am

I need to send this out in a mail.
This is info that needs to get out.

The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights are written in stone, they as well as the Christian Scriptures need no editing nor changes !!
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:37 am

We are truly living in crazy times! We must spread the information that is accurate and truthful in order to take back our own country. If we do not, there will be no country to take back!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:44 pm

They are not going to take my piece of country. I'm going to take this personal.
Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:26 pm

Sent this out in a email today. The news is on its way.

The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights are written in stone, they as well as the Christian Scriptures need no editing nor changes !!
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 pm

I certainly do not plan on goinng anywhere! They will have to take it from me! I have taken it personal also and intend to keep what I have.

Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:48 am

Agreed.
Let me relate a story to you that happened right down the street from here.
There is a Mosque about 10 blocks (short blocks) from where I live. Right across the street from it is a Walgreens. Well the mosque parking lot filled up and the towel heads started parking in the Walgreens parking lot. The WG employees went out and told them they could not do that, that it was private property for WG customers only. Well the towel head invaders did not like that and began arguing. After a time they (Walgreens) called for the police. But before they arrived. One of the towel heads decided he was going to spit in the face of the WG employee.

If it were me, I would have charged that SOB with assault. Had them held for testing of every communicable disease in the book and made them pay for it all.

These FRACKS aren't even citizens of this Country and they are trying to take over.
Our government (JOKE INTENDED) does nothing, and in fact encourages this behavior by kissing towel ass all the time, and stepping on the rights and freedoms of the CITIZENS of this country.

Yes AO I fully understand your disgust for the invaders, and the tyrannical government currently in office.

Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:16 am

Spit in the face of another person = simple assault! Spit in the face of a LEO = upgrade from simple assault one classification (still MD)
Spit in the face of LEO w/communicable disease = aggravated assault (felony)
This is in TX. I don't care where you are if that happens to you it gives you the right to a defense of self or other person! That's crap and LEO knows better. They were just trying to settle things down and get away from a volatile situation. WG management should have started calling tow trucks and pulling vehicles. All they needed to do is have their lot posted by a wrecker company and if you are not a WG customer, you are subject to towing!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:48 pm

I am not sure what the WG employee did. But I know that I would have pressed charges against the towel head, and the mosque if possible.

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:29 pm

You got a point there. There is two sides to every story and some where in the middle may lie the truth. That's what I heard anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharia for Dummies!   

Back to top Go down

Sharia for Dummies!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1