html code for clock
Sight Supporters
free forum
Forum Theme Songs
Join the NRA
Latest topics
» 9MM Carbine
Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 am by Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

» JOE SCARBOROUGH, PIERS MORGAN: OBAMA SCANDALS PROVE GUN ADVOCATES AREN'T CRAZY
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 am by UncleFrank

» California Approves $92M Ammo Tax To Combat Gun Violence
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi as Lazarus, Back from the Dead
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:03 am by UncleFrank

» Georgia Gov. Deal orders Bibles returned to state-owned park
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 am by UncleFrank

» STATE DOJ: BUSTS REVEAL UNPRECEDENTED CARTEL PRESENCE IN OREGON
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 am by UncleFrank

» North Korea fires three short-range missiles as Japan envoy pays “secret” visit
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:46 am by UncleFrank

» WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS BLAME STATE FOR NOT DEPLOYING RAPID-RESPONSE TERROR UNIT TO BENGHAZI
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Is No Richard Nixon
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Keeps Eyes on The Prize in 2014
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi Ghosts Haunt Whitehouse
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am by UncleFrank

» Obama’s Constitutionally-Challenged Labor Board Silent After Losing Another Legal Battle
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am by UncleFrank

» 7 Things We Learned from the Benghazi Whistleblower Hearing
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am by UncleFrank

» Four More Things We've Learned
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am by UncleFrank

» Five Key Points from Today's Benghazi Hearing (So Far)
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am by UncleFrank

» DOJ: We don't need warrants for e-mail, Facebook chats
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am by UncleFrank

» When An Old Soldier Dies
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 am by UncleFrank

» Presence of Malice: Against the Conservative Portrait of the President
Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am by UncleFrank

» DEM SENATOR: 2ND AMENDMENT NOT 'ABSOLUTE' OR 'GOD-GIVEN RIGHT'
Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm by UncleFrank

» NRA Convention Protesters: Nice, Clueless, Unsure
Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm by UncleFrank

New Videos
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum

Share | 

When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Honor Killing” Dad Secretly Taped Girls
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On New Year’s Day 2008, two Texas teenagers Amina and Sarah Said were shot dead, their bloodied bodies left in a taxi cab. The alleged shooter: their father Yaser Said.

In fact, Sarah appears to identify her Dad as the murderer in a 9-11 call – her dying words.

For more than two years the Fox News Reporting team has been following this story and the search for Yaser Said, who vanished the night of the murders.

We learned this dark tale began long before the girls were born. Their mother Patricia married the Egyptian-born Said when she was only 15 years old. She says her husband violently abused her during their 20-year marriage.

Over the course of our investigation, Fox News’ Gregg Jarrett and I made multiple trips to Texas, taping hours of interviews with investigators, relatives and family friends.

We also obtained never-before-broadcast video of the girls that was secretly shot by their father. In light of what happened to Amina and Sarah, it’s extremely disturbing footage.

If Yaser Said killed his daughters, what was his motive? His American wife Tissy claims he did so because their girls were dating boys that weren’t Muslim.

While friends and family call the murders honor killings, it’s a label the FBI and local police have been hesitant to use.

In fact, 8 months after the deaths of Amina and Sarah the FBI added the words “honor killing” to their wanted poster but days later, removed them.

Read more: FBI Removes 'Honor Killing' From Murder Suspect's 'Wanted' Poster [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the hour, we also speak with former FBI counter-terrorism chief Steve Pomeranz and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali. Both provided a broader perspective to this story.

Hirsi Ali – born a Muslim in Somalia, she was subjected to female circumcision as a child and fled to Europe in 1992 after refusing an arranged marriage. In 2003 she won a seat in the Dutch Parliament. The following year she wrote and co-produced a film about Islam's subjugation of women with director Theo van Gogh. Van Gogh was murdered by a radical Muslim, who pinned a note to Van Gogh's chest vowing that Hirsi Ali was next. Hirsi Ali fled again this time to the United States, where she lives under round-the-clock security but continues to be a forceful critic of Islam. She’s been following the Said case from the beginning.

This page looks much like the first but it has other news on this story.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights are written in stone, they as well as the Christian Scriptures need no editing nor changes !!
Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:43 pm

When is our pussified government going to tell Muslims this is illegal.
And when is our pussified local governments going to grow some balls and call a black kettle black.

It was an honor killing so call it that.

When is our ignorant and corrupt government going to stop kissing Muslim ass?

A friend of mine some 20 years ago had an honor killing in the apt complex he lived in. One building away from his apt.
Father killed the daughter because she was dating a black guy. Or that is what the news said. I think it not so much that he was black as it is he was an American.
She tried to leave home and the police drug her back. She told them her father would kill her and they left her there. Less than two weeks later she was dead.
I know the police had their hands tied because of the letter of the law. But this is ridiculous.
Are we going to become like Great Brittan where they have TWO court systems. Brittan's and Shir-ea?

Our government has no spine, and they don't give a shit about the citizens of this country, and they don't care about our laws or our Constitution.

The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights are written in stone, they as well as the Christian Scriptures need no editing nor changes !!
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:30 pm

There was another killing here in Denton County before this one and the guy set his wife on fire! My spouse sat on that jury and it was very disturbing to her and she lives with the memory of that group of photos the prosecution entered into evidence for the jury to see. It was not a pleasant experience for any of those jurors and they did convict him and gave a long prison sentence. Now the taxpayers of TX get to house and feed the SOB because he murdered his wife! Something wrong with that picture!

EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED!

There are only two defining forces that have ever offered to die for you!
Jesus Christ for your soul and the American Soldier for your freedom!
Back to top Go down
http://texasconcealedhandguninstructor.com
UncleFrank
Honored Armed Service Member

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Talk about second grade citizens. That religion, if that is what you call it that sure knows how to not to treat their women. I feel sorry for those women. they dont have ANY rights. I would like to see them rise up against them. Once in awhile you hear them try. I saw a picture where some Muslim women all in black were standing around a young woman wearing her required head and face gear, open her robe and flash the public in protest. Nice body she had. Maybe that is way they make them wear all that hiddeus clothing, their women are built like brick houses.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:54 pm

I don't know but I can tell you there were darn few domestic calls for them when I was with the SO. I would not have made but one and there would have been no further problems. I never had to make repeated calls for domestic disturbances but that was a few years back and we took care of business back then. I just could not stand a man that would beat a woman. Went against the grain with me as that was not the way I was raised. Have never hit my spouse and would never raise a hand to either of my daughters! Could not do that!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:38 am

Cant see it myself. If you cant talk it out, then walk away. guys that beat their spouses or offsprings have serious problems with their own lack of manlyness.(if that's a word) They are ball -less.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:42 am

There are a bunch of them out there. Never could figure out what they gained by beating on a woman. sure they were bigger and stronger but they had to lay down and sleep at some time. Still haven't figured it out!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:00 pm

That's the way to get them, went they're sleeping or passed out drunk. Or they should just leave them.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:38 pm

I will never forget this one call where he was so drunk he could barely stand. When I got there she was black and blue and did not want me to take him with me. I tried everything to get her to let me take him with me and go to jail but she said they could not afford to have that happen. She asked me how long I was on duty and I still had half a shift left to go so I told her four hours or so. She said I would probably be getting another call later but not to rush as she would be okay. I went on my way and did my paperwork and sure enough almost the end of shift and here the call came. She had given me her cell number so I called her and she said not to rush as she was okay. When I got there, he looked like he had been drug behind an 18 wheeler for ten or twelve miles! I tried to find out what happened and all I could get out of him was he was sleeping and the next thing he knew he had fallen out of the bed and hurt really bad. She just said he fell out of the bed and that was all she knew. I did see the baseball bat that their son used in little league and it appeared to have some blood stains on it but nobody could or would verify that nor press charges. It was either leave them all there or send son with CPS and arrest both of them. Since he was becoming sober very fast and she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself now, I chose not to get CPS involved. Never had another call out there again and drove by many times while they were both there and they always waved! Hope that one continued to have a good ending. I think he learned his lesson the hard way!!!

Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:09 pm

This is a complex set of circumstances and similair to many events that occur daily here in the good ole' USA. It's no different than the language problem plaguing southern Florida these days where no body speaks English anymore. It may as well be a different country for you & I. It's just a fact that naturalized citizens bring their heritage from the old country with them. Our fore fathers did it and over time they eventually blended into the American way of life but it seems that now this blending isn't happening today. They all want to keep what they have and resist change where our grandparents couldn't wait to blend in. It's a totally different mindset and our country is being injured and wounded because of this attitude.

In my opinion the way things have digressed in the world over the last 20 years has not been good for the worlds civilizations. We have all gone "GLOBAL" for the sake of the almighty $$$$. Every manufacturing company in the USA has outsourced work to 3rd world companies in order to satisfy the stock holders and beat the competition into the ground with no foresight of the consequences at home like a 15% unemployment as an example.

So now we've got all the people from those 3rd world countries dreaming of coming to America to win their lottery so to speak. Even if they never get a job they're still better off than being back where they came from where a human being is worth less than a glass of milk and is treated with less respect than that glass of milk.

Unfortunately we can't un-ring the "GLOBAL" bell so we've got to figure this out somehow. We've got to figure out how to get immigrants to want to assimilate themselves into the general population of this country because if we don't the result will be that they will bring the chaos they came from here to us. Think about that for awhile, it scares the heck out of me. This is very serious business. Their culture is threatening to destroy ours and our way of life. There won't be picnics in the park on Sunday afternoon, there will be people being slaughtered because of some religous ideal
That's the way I see the problems facing us today, it's not the economy, it's survival of America!!!
Your comments would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:17 pm

I agree VV. It is about the survival of the good ole USA! Don't see it getting any better as long as the political patsies continue to be overly politically correct cause it is going to take some of them saying this is enough. convert to the USA set of beliefs, laws, morals and respect or go back home to where ever you came from!

Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:45 pm

I know that this is unrealistic but this is how I feel about it: When you come to this country to live and raise your children and use the infrastructure that has been built with tax dollars you MUST foresake all others. Culturally speaking ( you WILL eat turkey on Thanksgiving) and religious beliefs as well ( no Mosques in my back yard). Only then will we see harmony begin to take it's rightful place. If they want to live in chaos then go back home, we don't play that game here.
Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Unfortunately, this is the way it is in Florida, California, the New York Metro area and evert other highly populated area.Where I live. the company I work for employes people from the Carrebian, South America, Portugal and elsewhere. Thet dont care one damn for us or this country. They are rude when they are together. They insist on speaking their language. Some will talk politics and they will always say,now that Obummer is here "What about the brown people, it is our time." They do not like the Anglo's and the Black Panthers and those muslims like Farakan are polluteing their minds with their hateful rhetoric. They are coddling the Hispanic population in order to have their vote. Without the Hispanic vote the black muslims in this country are nothing but what they truely are thugs and gangsters. Then there is tv, like MTV and other stations that are trying and succeeding in poluting the minds of the Anglo children. They have these kids in thinking black is the thing to emulate. I see no good coming out of this.I feel that in our lifetime there will be a race war in this country.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Raised in a small country town and I was in the first group of kids that were forced into going to school in the "colored" school. Nothing meant by me using the term but that is exactly what it was called back then. Colored town was the NE section of town and that was where the school was. I was in the fourth grade and my group was the first to attend under the federal integration laws that were enacted. The following year, the fifth and fourth grades were there and the next all three grades, fourth, fifth and sixth were in the elementary school. I never had any problem with the folks there and even today, I have some very close friends that are black. I do not even see the color difference any more, I do not understand the tension when the people involved just try to live together and get along. I played football with some blacks and I gotta tell you back then they were some special athletes that I enjoyed being on the team with. People just need to get over it and get along for a change!

Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Shocked Shocked Where was I when this book was written. LOL
Dang this thread has grown. Good stuff, all of it but WOW it will take me a month to read all the things you guys are saying.
Keep it up though. I will eventually get there.

Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:27 am

Man oh man! I lived this junk. Hell, I did not even know what was going on back then. Really did not even care. I can remember the day Wallace got shot and the day he blocked entrance to the school in Alabama. Also remember Rosa Parks and the "back fo the bus". Hard to believe but there was a bunch of flack at the old historic courthouse on the square here in town last couple of years because they were wanting to preserve and show history. Huge problem with preserving the separate water fountains that used to exist outside the courthouse, ones for "coloreds" and another for whites! Get over it!! It happened, preserve it correctly and show what happened to prevent itfrom happening again! Hard to believe.

Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:58 am

AO,
I don't see that a race war would break out, I think it'll be a religious confrontation. The followers of Allah are so uninformed and brainwashed they can't see any other way than theirs and this may be the war that will be fought right here.
Their religion promises extreme rewards if they give their life defending it and how can you beat an ideal. The people will do anything, heck they kill their own in a ritual called "Honor Killings". How can that be fought? They live next door.
Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Dont get me wrong there is good people I met in all races. It's that small group of idiots that like to start all kinds of crap, like we're experiancing now in this country. I was in Missouri a few years ago to buy a machine for the company I work for. So one of the people at the company I was visiting in St. Louis, took me for a tour of rhe city and lunch. the people I met there were very respectful, you could see it in their eyes that they were sinceer. Where I live there is a lot of gangster types, very hateful people. I have black associates at work that are hard working honest people. then we have the other kind too.
With me I will give what I get, if you are a friend, I will help. If you act like a ass to me, well that person or group will recieve the same.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:20 pm

There are good and bad everywhere, all colors. I do not pay attention to color anymore, I am looking at what is beneath the skin. If there is any substance there, it shows through pretty quickly. If not, it also shows up pretty fast!

Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:29 pm

VietVet68 wrote:
This is a complex set of circumstances and similair to many events that occur daily here in the good ole' USA. It's no different than the language problem plaguing southern Florida these days where no body speaks English anymore. It may as well be a different country for you & I. It's just a fact that naturalized citizens bring their heritage from the old country with them. Our fore fathers did it and over time they eventually blended into the American way of life but it seems that now this blending isn't happening today. They all want to keep what they have and resist change where our grandparents couldn't wait to blend in. It's a totally different mindset and our country is being injured and wounded because of this attitude.

In my opinion the way things have digressed in the world over the last 20 years has not been good for the worlds civilizations. We have all gone "GLOBAL" for the sake of the almighty $$$$. Every manufacturing company in the USA has outsourced work to 3rd world companies in order to satisfy the stock holders and beat the competition into the ground with no foresight of the consequences at home like a 15% unemployment as an example.

So now we've got all the people from those 3rd world countries dreaming of coming to America to win their lottery so to speak. Even if they never get a job they're still better off than being back where they came from where a human being is worth less than a glass of milk and is treated with less respect than that glass of milk.

Unfortunately we can't un-ring the "GLOBAL" bell so we've got to figure this out somehow. We've got to figure out how to get immigrants to want to assimilate themselves into the general population of this country because if we don't the result will be that they will bring the chaos they came from here to us. Think about that for awhile, it scares the heck out of me. This is very serious business. Their culture is threatening to destroy ours and our way of life. There won't be picnics in the park on Sunday afternoon, there will be people being slaughtered because of some religous ideal
That's the way I see the problems facing us today, it's not the economy, it's survival of America!!!
Your comments would be appreciated.

I think one thing to get this turned in the right direction is to enforce the current set of immigration laws. If we would just to that many of the illegals would leave on their own. It has happened in the past. Fewer would come because they would know the free ride is over.
Then that with the borders being closed by double fence and lots of angry hungry dogs, a free fire zone at the border where any illegal caught within two miles of the border is warned repeatedly to turn back or the will be fired upon. Then when they get to the border if they have not turned back, they get fired upon.
No illegals. And screw Calderon and any other ass wipe that don't like it.
We HAVE to protect our borders and our citizens. What ever measures that need to be taken by the states to be sure that is done, should be done.

Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:31 pm

VietVet68 wrote:
I know that this is unrealistic but this is how I feel about it: When you come to this country to live and raise your children and use the infrastructure that has been built with tax dollars you MUST forsake all others. Culturally speaking ( you WILL eat turkey on Thanksgiving) and religious beliefs as well ( no Mosques in my back yard). Only then will we see harmony begin to take it's rightful place. If they want to live in chaos then go back home, we don't play that game here.

AMEN BROTHER.
You can preach at my church any time. I agree 100%

Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:35 pm

UncleFrank wrote:
Unfortunately, this is the way it is in Florida, California, the New York Metro area and evert other highly populated area.Where I live. the company I work for employes people from the Carrebian, South America, Portugal and elsewhere. Thet dont care one damn for us or this country. They are rude when they are together. They insist on speaking their language. Some will talk politics and they will always say,now that Obummer is here "What about the brown people, it is our time." They do not like the Anglo's and the Black Panthers and those muslims like Farakan are polluteing their minds with their hateful rhetoric. They are coddling the Hispanic population in order to have their vote. Without the Hispanic vote the black muslims in this country are nothing but what they truely are thugs and gangsters. Then there is tv, like MTV and other stations that are trying and succeeding in poluting the minds of the Anglo children. They have these kids in thinking black is the thing to emulate. I see no good coming out of this.I feel that in our lifetime there will be a race war in this country.

Frank Frank Frank Frank Frank. I am not sure that I have ever seen a post such as this here. affraid
Oh sorry maybe I have. But you know what. You speak the truth and by god thats what this place is all about. Keep it up.
Rip some more ass holes.

Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Alley_Oop wrote:
Raised in a small country town and I was in the first group of kids that were forced into going to school in the "colored" school. Nothing meant by me using the term but that is exactly what it was called back then. Colored town was the NE section of town and that was where the school was. I was in the fourth grade and my group was the first to attend under the federal integration laws that were enacted. The following year, the fifth and fourth grades were there and the next all three grades, fourth, fifth and sixth were in the elementary school. I never had any problem with the folks there and even today, I have some very close friends that are black. I do not even see the color difference any more, I do not understand the tension when the people involved just try to live together and get along. I played football with some blacks and I gotta tell you back then they were some special athletes that I enjoyed being on the team with. People just need to get over it and get along for a change!
I agree but as I look at things today. Racial tensions are higher now than I can ever remember them.
I see blacks and whites that get along like family. and I see mostly blacks fueling the race hate every time I turn on the TV or the radio.
Those that aren't are liberal politicians that are trying to work blacks in to a frenzy against the Conservatives.
They use race as the wedge to divide the country for political gain.
Unfortunately what Frank said is true. As nice as it would be for everyone to just get along. Some evil toads in this country will not let it happen because they will lose power and control.

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:23 am

I can get a little carried away sometimes. But damn it I dont under stand why so many of these scumbags have to start shit like they do. All I want to do is live my life without having to get into some kind of scuffle, and it seems like it is not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:39 am

Like some one said.
Some one is always stirring the pot to keep thinks in a boil.
Some people aren't happy unless they have people at each others throats all the time.
And thats most if not all the top end Democrats in congress.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.   

Back to top Go down

When will our govenment (caugh choak gag) tell Muslums this is illegal.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next