html code for clock
Sight Supporters
free forum
Forum Theme Songs
Join the NRA
Latest topics
» 9MM Carbine
Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 am by Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

» JOE SCARBOROUGH, PIERS MORGAN: OBAMA SCANDALS PROVE GUN ADVOCATES AREN'T CRAZY
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 am by UncleFrank

» California Approves $92M Ammo Tax To Combat Gun Violence
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi as Lazarus, Back from the Dead
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:03 am by UncleFrank

» Georgia Gov. Deal orders Bibles returned to state-owned park
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 am by UncleFrank

» STATE DOJ: BUSTS REVEAL UNPRECEDENTED CARTEL PRESENCE IN OREGON
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 am by UncleFrank

» North Korea fires three short-range missiles as Japan envoy pays “secret” visit
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:46 am by UncleFrank

» WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS BLAME STATE FOR NOT DEPLOYING RAPID-RESPONSE TERROR UNIT TO BENGHAZI
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Is No Richard Nixon
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Keeps Eyes on The Prize in 2014
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi Ghosts Haunt Whitehouse
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am by UncleFrank

» Obama’s Constitutionally-Challenged Labor Board Silent After Losing Another Legal Battle
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am by UncleFrank

» 7 Things We Learned from the Benghazi Whistleblower Hearing
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am by UncleFrank

» Four More Things We've Learned
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am by UncleFrank

» Five Key Points from Today's Benghazi Hearing (So Far)
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am by UncleFrank

» DOJ: We don't need warrants for e-mail, Facebook chats
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am by UncleFrank

» When An Old Soldier Dies
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 am by UncleFrank

» Presence of Malice: Against the Conservative Portrait of the President
Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am by UncleFrank

» DEM SENATOR: 2ND AMENDMENT NOT 'ABSOLUTE' OR 'GOD-GIVEN RIGHT'
Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm by UncleFrank

» NRA Convention Protesters: Nice, Clueless, Unsure
Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm by UncleFrank

New Videos
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum

Share | 

Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- William Kevin Stoos (Bio and Archives) Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Recently a rash of humanless killings by inanimate objects has shocked the nation, causing Americans to wonder whether Bob Costas—a liberal national sportscaster—was right when he suggested that guns are the source of the problem when it comes to tragedies such as the murder-suicide involving Jovan Belcher earlier this week.

Costas, spokesman for the N.F.L. (Not Fully Loaded)—an association of mentally challenged sportscasters—recently made big headlines as he pronounced in essence that “people do not kill people, inanimate objects do.”

Tragically, recent events across America seem to have proved him right. And Hugh Betcha, Ace Reporter for the Stoos Views Media Conglomerate and winner of the MSNBC award for “The Most Trusted Journalist in America, 2012” followed the story. Researching the crime pages across America, Hugh discovered the following:

Dateline Chicago: On November 30, 2012, an AR-15 walked into the First National Bank of Chicago, holding a teller hostage then made off with $10,000 in cash, mixing in with a busy crowd on the street and escaping with the loot.

UPI reported on December 1, 2012 that in San Francisco a nickel plated .38 Special robbed a McDonald’s restaurant of $15.00 then shot up the restaurant while screaming patrons ducked under cover. Escaping into the night, the pistol eluded a police chase and made off with the loot. Police have posted an all points bulletin and have sought the public’s input in an effort to capture the gun but, as one police spokesman stated: “We posted a picture of a .38 pistol on local TV but since they all look alike, we have had little success locating the suspect weapon. “

In a tragic case in Texas on the evening of December 2, 2012, the small town of East Overshoe, Texas was shaken in a series of senseless murders when Irving Senseless and his wife and kids were murdered in their home by a butcher knife. Police had no explanation for the killings but suspect that this was the same knife that is responsible for multiple murders across Texas during the past two weeks. “This is one bad knife,” stated Buck Wheet, spokesperson for the Texas Rangers, who indicated that a state wide dragnet has been cast for the murderous implement.

In another incident in Camden, New Jersey, a distraught pair of scissors stabbed a total stranger in front of a restaurant on December 3, 2012 for no apparent reason. Police said that the scissors stabbed the stranger repeatedly in the throat, leaving him to die in a pool of blood, before running off into the night.

In a recent interview with Costas, Hugh asked Costas if he felt he has been treated unfairly in the media since his statement on a nationally televised sports show to the effect that the Belcher suicide-murder was caused by the gun which killed Belcher and his girlfriend.

“Well, I do feel justified in my comments and—although these recent attacks by murderous implements are tragic—it is clear that what I said is true: People do not kill people, random inanimate objects kill people. No, I cannot explain how these attacks occur, but it is clear they do. Without these horrible implements of death and destruction—knives, guns, scissors—there would be no violence and no killings. Humans do not kill people, that is clear.”
With that, Hugh excused himself and filed this report.

Next week: Too Dangerous? The Case for Banning Sharp Pencils…An Interview with Bob Costas, December 11, 2012 9:30 p.m. E.T. National Public Radio

Copyright © 2012 William Kevin Stoos

William Kevin Stoos (aka Hugh Betcha) is a writer, book reviewer, and attorney, whose feature and cover articles have appeared in the Liguorian, Carmelite Digest, Catholic Digest, Catholic Medical Association Ethics Journal, Nature Conservancy Magazine, Liberty Magazine, Social Justice Review, Wall Street Journal Online and other secular and religious publications. He is a regular contributing author for The Bread of Life Magazine in Canada. His review of Shadow World, by COL. Robert Chandler, propelled that book to best seller status. His book, The Woodcarver (And Other Stories of Faith and Inspiration) © 2009, William Kevin Stoos (Strategic Publishing Company)—a collection of feature and cover stories on matters of faith—was released in July of 2009. It can be purchased though many internet booksellers including Amazon, Tower, Barnes and Noble and others. Royalties from his writings go to support the Carmelites. He resides in Wynstone, South Dakota.

“His newest book, The Wind and the Spirit (Stories of Faith and Inspiration)” © 2011, is scheduled for release in the summer of 2011. All the author’s royalties go to support the Carmelite sisters.”

EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED!

There are only two defining forces that have ever offered to die for you!
Jesus Christ for your soul and the American Soldier for your freedom!
Back to top Go down
http://texasconcealedhandguninstructor.com
UncleFrank
Honored Armed Service Member

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:34 pm

They talk all the time of gun related atrocities in this nation. It is an impersonal way of killing for a few, convenient for most, but banning firearms will not stop the killing. Anything an enraged, demented,or wicked individual can pick up in their hands will suffice. The murdering will go on and on. IMO
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:56 am

Totally agree!! Does not matter what you ban or make illegal, if they want to kill there will be something that can be picked up and used as a deadly weapon!! JMHO!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:18 pm

IMO, guns have just made it easy for the weak and lazy to commit such a horrible sin.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:09 pm

But you must agree that if they are going to do something like that they are going to do it one way or another!!! JMHO!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Oh absolutely! Just how many of these killers should have been institutionalized? Ooohhhh!!! I forgot those stinking do gooder libturds complained some much about the nut houses, they set all the nut jobs out on the streets of America. NICE GOING LIBTURD IDIOTS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:30 am

I continue to think the pendulum started to swing this direction in the early 1960's!! I remember One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest (sp?) where they showed the inhumane treatment and housing of the nutjobs! All the tree huggers proclaimed how bad and inhumane this was! Now the pendulum has swung the other way and they are amongst us!!! GGG!! WTH did they think was going to happen!! Now is just a convenient time to blame others and the system for the problems that occur from this bunch of screwballs!!! TWIT!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Like I said before, without capital punishment and re- institutionalizing the mentally unfit, this kind of crap will not stop. Gun control is not the answer. Friday when this tragedy happened in Connecticut, another mad man in China did the same to school children and grown ups. Instead of a gun, this maniac used a knife and severed fingers and ears from the victims before he was apprehended by school security. It wont stop until they are institutionalized.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:28 pm

I am for arming the teachers and letting them police their own classrooms. Come on idiots - just pull something in the classroom where they are armed and ready!!! TWIT!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:22 pm

I see only good for doing so. This week Michigan set forth policy to let firearms in the schools, churches and other public places.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:42 pm

One darn thing for sure, a polite nation is an armed nation!! When the SOB's know there are not sheep waiting when they pull this kind of crap it will stop right then. There will be absolute final solution and much cheaper than using the judicial system to drag it out for years!!! When you act in that manner, you should be eliminated!! JMHO!! Not advocating anything illegal just saying we as citizens should have the right to defend ourselves and our families when idiots put us at risk!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:16 pm

I'm with you on this 100%, it looks like the only way. It's very obvious that the left's way is the wrong one.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:08 am

I have moved up the escalation level one more notch where I am acutely aware of my surroundings each day when I leave the house. I pay attention to my surroundings and continuously look at the scenario I have placed myself in if something were to happen. Heck of a way to live! If you are not aware of the state of affairs it will be impossible to survive when something happens. Awareness is the key to being able to survive! TWIT!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:30 am

I've been doing this since this cancer was elected 4 years ago. I see, I also assume. Nothing is what it seems. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:40 am

I really only became aware of how critical the situation within the last three to four months. It is pathetic and will not get any better as long as the idiots are running the nuthouse!!! JMHO!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:48 am

I read yesterday that the Brits are now looking at making illegal to own a long bladed knife. Stating that there is too many stabbings. How ignorant is that? Soon they will only have rocks and then it will be illegal to own them. LMAOPMP!!!! What a bunch off sorry idiots!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:59 am

They are just a few years ahead of the frigging leftist idiots here!!! JMHO!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:26 pm

Why is there so many idiots in the world? What is happening to the human race?
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:13 pm

I cannot understand! Just was not raised that way and do not comprehend! Absolutely goes against the grain here in Texas!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:51 am

It goes against the grain of any God loving, honest, individual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inanimate Objects Killing Spree Shocks Nation—Maybe Costas Was Right   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1