html code for clock
Sight Supporters
free forum
Forum Theme Songs
Join the NRA
Latest topics
» 9MM Carbine
Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 am by Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

» JOE SCARBOROUGH, PIERS MORGAN: OBAMA SCANDALS PROVE GUN ADVOCATES AREN'T CRAZY
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 am by UncleFrank

» California Approves $92M Ammo Tax To Combat Gun Violence
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi as Lazarus, Back from the Dead
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:03 am by UncleFrank

» Georgia Gov. Deal orders Bibles returned to state-owned park
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 am by UncleFrank

» STATE DOJ: BUSTS REVEAL UNPRECEDENTED CARTEL PRESENCE IN OREGON
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 am by UncleFrank

» North Korea fires three short-range missiles as Japan envoy pays “secret” visit
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:46 am by UncleFrank

» WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS BLAME STATE FOR NOT DEPLOYING RAPID-RESPONSE TERROR UNIT TO BENGHAZI
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Is No Richard Nixon
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Keeps Eyes on The Prize in 2014
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi Ghosts Haunt Whitehouse
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am by UncleFrank

» Obama’s Constitutionally-Challenged Labor Board Silent After Losing Another Legal Battle
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am by UncleFrank

» 7 Things We Learned from the Benghazi Whistleblower Hearing
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am by UncleFrank

» Four More Things We've Learned
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am by UncleFrank

» Five Key Points from Today's Benghazi Hearing (So Far)
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am by UncleFrank

» DOJ: We don't need warrants for e-mail, Facebook chats
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am by UncleFrank

» When An Old Soldier Dies
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 am by UncleFrank

» Presence of Malice: Against the Conservative Portrait of the President
Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am by UncleFrank

» DEM SENATOR: 2ND AMENDMENT NOT 'ABSOLUTE' OR 'GOD-GIVEN RIGHT'
Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm by UncleFrank

» NRA Convention Protesters: Nice, Clueless, Unsure
Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm by UncleFrank

New Videos
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum

Share | 

The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UncleFrank
Honored Armed Service Member

PostSubject: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Mon May 07, 2012 2:31 pm

I found this today on the Northern Kentucky Tea Party website and thought....My God can you imagine if some government idiot tried to ban firearms in this country, with the help of the disfunctional UN. What would be the outcome? I never realized that there was so many hunters in the U.S. How many owners are out there that dont hunt?

America’s Hunters — Pretty Amazing!
Written by Bryan H. Miller

April 27, 2012

I received this in an email the other day and thought it was great information to publish and share with every freedom loving American. If you don't hunt, you need to still read this, it is very important.

Americais free because of her commitment to the U.S. Constitution. But lately, those rights are being stripped away, little by little (or maybe not so little by little). God Bless those who do hunt responsibly and enjoy other shooting sports! The world's largest army... "America's Hunters!" I had never thought about it this way. A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:

There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin. Allow me to restate that number another way: Over the last several months, Wisconsin's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world. More men under arms than in Iran. More than France and Germany combined. These men deployed to the woods of a "single" American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms, and no one was killed.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of "Pennsylvania" and Michigan's 700,000 hunters, all of whom have now returned home safely. Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world. And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states. It's millions more.

The point? America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower. Hunting... it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of national security. That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed. Even Hillary Clinton and the United Nations will not take our guns away.

This is food for thought, when next they consider gun control. Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question would still remain...what army of 2 million would want to face 30, 40, 50 million armed citizens of these United States? It makes me feel good that I have an Army of millions who would protect our land and they sure don’t want the "Government" taking control of their firearms.

For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.

Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Mon May 07, 2012 2:55 pm

One more tidbit to consider when you look at the number of hunters out there. I do not have a hunting license! I do not need one because I let my son-in-law bring my deer meat. I will help defray the cost of his lease and some other incidentals but each year he brings me some deer meat for my freezer. I also have a friend in Michigan that comes to visit a couple of times a year. HE hunts frequently and brings elk, moose, some buffalo and other fresh game meat when he comes! So, I do not need a hunting license. There are several others out there just like me! Would I take up arms if my country was being invaded? In a New York minute and not even hesitate!!! So where is my entry into these numbers that were cited? I am not included in them and there are countless others that just do not have or need hunting licenses yet are avid collectors, shooters and patriots!!! Just add a few2 more to the numbers when you are adding them up and you see why there would never be an invasion of our country that would be successful!!! TWIT!!!

EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED!

There are only two defining forces that have ever offered to die for you!
Jesus Christ for your soul and the American Soldier for your freedom!
Back to top Go down
http://texasconcealedhandguninstructor.com
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Tue May 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Mens got to do what mens got to do. Did you ever try to figure out just how many firearms are out there? I mean when you consider modern firearms have been around for over 100 years. Unimaginable.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Wed May 09, 2012 3:09 pm

I cannot add that many zeros!!! LMAO!! Just think of the hunters that were referenced and assume that each hunter has say 10 total guns. Now that is not out of reason because of rifle, shotgun and different pistols, semi and revolvers. Then think of the gun nuts like some of us on the forums where a collection of a hundred guns or so is not out of reason! Now what kind of a number comes up!!! LMAO!!! It is bigger and more zeros than I can count!!! GGG!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Wed May 09, 2012 4:34 pm

I suppose so, although I do know a couple hunter types that own one rifle and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Thu May 10, 2012 5:33 am

I can speak from holding a FFL for a few years and it is not a swipe with a broad brush at all about hunters. It is my experience that if a hunter in my area owns a gun of any kind, they have come back and own at least four or five at a minimum. I know several in my circle of gun owners that own three figures and up! Some are collecting and some are hedging against the economy. Does not matter the reason, it is there and I would be very careful pissing these folks off!!! JMHO!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Thu May 10, 2012 3:34 pm

I'm sure. And I think they know it, that's the reason for the 450 million rounds that they have secured. I would not be surprised to hear of citizens getting shot in the back of the head for standing up for their rights.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Fri May 11, 2012 6:01 am

OMG! 450 million rounds of ammo would not hold a candle to the stash of ammo all the gun owners have!!! TWIT!!! I lost count long ago bu I can tell you there is at least 500 rounds for each and every caliber that I own and some are much more than that!! If I have several guns that fire the same caliber, I have several thousand rounds of that caliber! I would hate to even try adn come up with an accurate estimate of how many rounds are in private gun owners' hands!!! JMHO!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Fri May 11, 2012 3:59 pm

I guess so, still I fear the worse.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Sat May 12, 2012 7:00 am

They will never be able to overcome the private force that would assemble if and when they decided to take the country over!!! TWIT!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Sat May 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Little forces can be devoured. They need to assemble into a large one. Dont you think?
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Mon May 14, 2012 2:15 pm

The catalyst to assemble into one large group will be the final straw the citizens are willing to take when it comes to removal of our freedoms and to control the guns that are out there!!! TWIT!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Mon May 14, 2012 4:22 pm

I suppose so, although there is so many square miles in this country that will make it difficult to form large offenses.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Mon May 14, 2012 6:56 pm

I think you are shortchanging the citizens of this Nation!!! JMHO!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Tue May 15, 2012 3:31 pm

You're right but I have been around long enough to know that you cant rely on anyone to do what needs to be done. Not saying some will go to the max in support of our rights, but not as many as we need will stand up.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Wed May 16, 2012 5:06 am

May be the difference in the section of the country as I see more standing up as the crunch gets larger! Don't believe all will stand in the beginning but as it becomes clear the ones that will save this country are standing their ground and making things work as they should the rest will join in! TWIT~!!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Wed May 16, 2012 4:05 pm

You are so right on that. Like Popeye used to say....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Thu May 17, 2012 4:54 am

Absolutely!!! TWIT!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   Thu May 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters   

Back to top Go down

The Largest Army in the World; The American Hunters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1