html code for clock
Sight Supporters
free forum
Forum Theme Songs
Join the NRA
Latest topics
» 9MM Carbine
Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 am by Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

» JOE SCARBOROUGH, PIERS MORGAN: OBAMA SCANDALS PROVE GUN ADVOCATES AREN'T CRAZY
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 am by UncleFrank

» California Approves $92M Ammo Tax To Combat Gun Violence
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi as Lazarus, Back from the Dead
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:03 am by UncleFrank

» Georgia Gov. Deal orders Bibles returned to state-owned park
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 am by UncleFrank

» STATE DOJ: BUSTS REVEAL UNPRECEDENTED CARTEL PRESENCE IN OREGON
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 am by UncleFrank

» North Korea fires three short-range missiles as Japan envoy pays “secret” visit
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:46 am by UncleFrank

» WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS BLAME STATE FOR NOT DEPLOYING RAPID-RESPONSE TERROR UNIT TO BENGHAZI
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Is No Richard Nixon
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Keeps Eyes on The Prize in 2014
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi Ghosts Haunt Whitehouse
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am by UncleFrank

» Obama’s Constitutionally-Challenged Labor Board Silent After Losing Another Legal Battle
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am by UncleFrank

» 7 Things We Learned from the Benghazi Whistleblower Hearing
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am by UncleFrank

» Four More Things We've Learned
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am by UncleFrank

» Five Key Points from Today's Benghazi Hearing (So Far)
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am by UncleFrank

» DOJ: We don't need warrants for e-mail, Facebook chats
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am by UncleFrank

» When An Old Soldier Dies
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 am by UncleFrank

» Presence of Malice: Against the Conservative Portrait of the President
Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am by UncleFrank

» DEM SENATOR: 2ND AMENDMENT NOT 'ABSOLUTE' OR 'GOD-GIVEN RIGHT'
Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm by UncleFrank

» NRA Convention Protesters: Nice, Clueless, Unsure
Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm by UncleFrank

New Videos
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum

Share | 

Saudi Minister: Oil Could Spike to $300 a Barrel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Saudi Minister: Oil Could Spike to $300 a Barrel   Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Former Saudi oil minister Sheikh Zaki Yamani says oil prices could soar to at least $200 or even to $300 a barrel if Saudi Arabia suffers serious political unrest.

Following protests last month calling for political reforms in the kingdom, Yamani told Reuters that underlying discontent remains unresolved.

“If something happens in Saudi Arabia, [oil] will go to $200 to $300,” he declared. “I don’t expect this for the time being, but who would have expected Tunisia?

“I think there are some surprises on the horizon.”

Yamani, who was responsible for Saudi oil policy from 1962 to 1986, spoke at a London conference of the Centre for Global Energy Studies, which he chairs.

In March, King Abdullah offered $93 billion in handouts to Saudis in an effort to avert the domestic turmoil seen in much of the Arab world.

But Jaafar Al Taie, managing director of Manaar Energy Consulting — which advises foreign oil firms operating in the region — said: “I don’t think that what the king is doing now is sufficient to prevent an uprising. Saudi Arabia is a time bomb, but one that is constantly being reset.”

A headline in The Daily Mail last week disclosed: “Oil prices hit all-time high in Britain,” reaching the equivalent of $121 a barrel.

The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights are written in stone, they as well as the Christian Scriptures need no editing nor changes !!
Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Minister: Oil Could Spike to $300 a Barrel   Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:42 am

If this were to happen, gas would be over 10.00 a gallon. Businesses would be forced to close down. Jobs would be lost like a Tsunami washing over this country.

Obama would be dancing at his success while saying it is unavoidable and sad, OH! and the Republicans fault. The sheeple watching the right hand while his left is porking them in the ass, flipping them off, punching them in the face and picking their pockets and bank accts, safes, piggy banks.

Listening to his lying pie hole, when it was him and his liberal democrat dictators that stopped cold the drilling, the building of new refineries, the production of new energies of every kind in this country at every turn. While this nation has oil deposits that have already been tapped and capped. And as yet untouched. Oil that could last till we are old and gray and could be pulled out of the ground and in production in months NOT years like the crack whore Pelosi says.
2.00 a gallon gas any one?! it could be possible, you can keep your house, job, car, LIFE!. Just need to get the dictators out of DC and the oval office.
At 10.00 a gallon the country will shut down. even the government. If there is no tax revenue coming in from the rabid job loss even the government will not have money to spread the wealth with.

The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights are written in stone, they as well as the Christian Scriptures need no editing nor changes !!
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Minister: Oil Could Spike to $300 a Barrel   Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Well just when you thought you had seen everything!!! My old lawn mower was 13 years old and she had been ragging on me to give it up and just buy her a new one! So, I have been looking at new riders for the last few weeks and I decided to get serious about one this afternoon. I happened to stop by Home Depot and saw an electric riding lawn mower!!!!! In all my days I would never dreamed there would be an electric riding lawn mower! And I thought my buddy that opened a battery store five years ago was crazy!!! Right place at the right time! They are doing great!! OMG!!!! Electric riding mowers!!! LMAO!!

EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED!

There are only two defining forces that have ever offered to die for you!
Jesus Christ for your soul and the American Soldier for your freedom!
Back to top Go down
http://texasconcealedhandguninstructor.com
VietVet68
Honored Armed Service Member

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Minister: Oil Could Spike to $300 a Barrel   Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:44 pm

I know that BO has all the intel he needs to make the decision to switch over to domestic oil reserves and erase all his little people who drive their little, ugly, alternative fuel source vehicles to work every day.
I'm a car guy and I want to drive a nicely designed and built car, I will NEVER own one of those little bug eaters.
Where is all the money coming from to do the research and development of these alternative fuel vehicles? WE are subsidizing it, the Govt. gives cashola to GM, and Ford. There are Billions being spent to gain one mile per gallon, it's outrageous.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Minister: Oil Could Spike to $300 a Barrel   Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:38 pm

I don't know when but one of these days the oil fields overseas will dry up and produce no more. When that happens, we will have no other alternatives but ti use our domestic oil and/or sell it to the foreigners! Maybe at that time we will be able to buy back our country! JMHO!!

Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Minister: Oil Could Spike to $300 a Barrel   Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:43 pm

I can only hope that if/when that opportunity shows up, that we're smart enough to see it.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Minister: Oil Could Spike to $300 a Barrel   Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:10 pm

More than likely when the ship comes in the POTUS will be at the damn airport!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Minister: Oil Could Spike to $300 a Barrel   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1