html code for clock
Sight Supporters
free forum
Forum Theme Songs
Join the NRA
Latest topics
» 9MM Carbine
Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 am by Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

» JOE SCARBOROUGH, PIERS MORGAN: OBAMA SCANDALS PROVE GUN ADVOCATES AREN'T CRAZY
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 am by UncleFrank

» California Approves $92M Ammo Tax To Combat Gun Violence
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi as Lazarus, Back from the Dead
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:03 am by UncleFrank

» Georgia Gov. Deal orders Bibles returned to state-owned park
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 am by UncleFrank

» STATE DOJ: BUSTS REVEAL UNPRECEDENTED CARTEL PRESENCE IN OREGON
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 am by UncleFrank

» North Korea fires three short-range missiles as Japan envoy pays “secret” visit
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:46 am by UncleFrank

» WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS BLAME STATE FOR NOT DEPLOYING RAPID-RESPONSE TERROR UNIT TO BENGHAZI
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Is No Richard Nixon
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Keeps Eyes on The Prize in 2014
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi Ghosts Haunt Whitehouse
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am by UncleFrank

» Obama’s Constitutionally-Challenged Labor Board Silent After Losing Another Legal Battle
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am by UncleFrank

» 7 Things We Learned from the Benghazi Whistleblower Hearing
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am by UncleFrank

» Four More Things We've Learned
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am by UncleFrank

» Five Key Points from Today's Benghazi Hearing (So Far)
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am by UncleFrank

» DOJ: We don't need warrants for e-mail, Facebook chats
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am by UncleFrank

» When An Old Soldier Dies
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 am by UncleFrank

» Presence of Malice: Against the Conservative Portrait of the President
Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am by UncleFrank

» DEM SENATOR: 2ND AMENDMENT NOT 'ABSOLUTE' OR 'GOD-GIVEN RIGHT'
Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm by UncleFrank

» NRA Convention Protesters: Nice, Clueless, Unsure
Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm by UncleFrank

New Videos
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum

Share | 

Finally! It's past time!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Finally! It's past time!!!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:44 am

Well, after over six months of being a stocking dealer with SA, they finally decided to ship my TRP!! It arrived yesterday morning and it was ordered as a stocking dealer over six months ago. If anyone else has been waiting on a TRP form SA, don't feel left out as I am one of their stocking dealers!!! LOL!! I must say none of the other manufacturers I buy from have treated me this way and I will not purchase their stocking dealer package again.

Okay!! Forgive me for the rant because I am pissed! However, I have it and I will be heading to the country Saturday or Sunday (don't know which because I have several people coming this weekend to qualify on my range) and will have some pictures, dome info and an opinion about the new TRP! It looks awesome and I cannot wait! Stand by for more info as it happens!!

EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED!

There are only two defining forces that have ever offered to die for you!
Jesus Christ for your soul and the American Soldier for your freedom!
Back to top Go down
http://texasconcealedhandguninstructor.com
UncleFrank
Honored Armed Service Member

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's past time!!!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Good luck and congradulations. Over the years SW has been treating people like yourself. This is nothing new with them. Anyway it is a nice piece, sunday I had the opertunity to shoot a few rounds through on at the range with wifey. I got to talking with another shooter their, he was looking at my Kimber and I was looking at his TRP so we traded for a few mags. Nice piece. I liked it. Sunday was the first time I was able to shoot the CDP II, It was sensational. I was surprised on how it performed. I also took 30 reloaded 45s that I put through my Sig 1911, they worked well. I took 2 boxes of the 9mm reloads and put about the same amount through my Steoger Cougar until one went PPFFFFFFFT!!! with a very small amout of smoke exited the slide. Yep you guessed it, got one stuck in the pipe. I took it down and when I got home I put soft jaws in my vise and clamped the barrel and tapped it out with a hard wood dowel. GGG I'll be buying one of those new load docters from RCBS.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's past time!!!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Not S&W! Springfield Armory. My distributor was more than happy to take my money to prepay for the complete stocking order in advance! Then only half was delivered and they still owe me two more pistols form over six months ago! They will be kissing more than my grist before I do that again!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's past time!!!   Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Oops that's what happens when I read without my peepers on. Sorry. GGG That's surprising that it took that long. Have you contacted them to find the reason for their inerrant ways? Maybe they will give you something for your troubles. Yeah right!!!
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's past time!!!   Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Yeah right!!! I got something to give them and it ain't nice!!! I used to stock 10 to 12 SA's and don't count on that happening again real soon! All I want is what I ordered and paid for over six months ago and it ain't taking place! I so send an email to the factory and my salesman with the distributor every week on Monday morning now.

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's past time!!!   Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:40 am

Is it production problems or is it that they have you catogorized as a small fish? Ifind it surprising that they are so lax in satisfing their customer base. I for one wont by any of their products for the simple reason that I feel they are over prices by 20 to 30%,as ALL U.S. gun manufacturers. Say what you will but they are taking the gun purchasers for a ride.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's past time!!!   Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:09 am

I don't know what the problem really is. If I knew I would have the first piece of the problem solved and know who to talk to or whose arse to ride! They do not share any info farther down the food chain than my distributor and they are very hush hush so as to not rock the boat with the manufacturer! So it appears they are in bed together! JMHO!!

Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's past time!!!   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:40 am

Alley_Oop wrote:
Well, after over six months of being a stocking dealer with SA, they finally decided to ship my TRP!! It arrived yesterday morning and it was ordered as a stocking dealer over six months ago. If anyone else has been waiting on a TRP form SA, don't feel left out as I am one of their stocking dealers!!! LOL!! I must say none of the other manufacturers I buy from have treated me this way and I will not purchase their stocking dealer package again.

Okay!! Forgive me for the rant because I am pissed! However, I have it and I will be heading to the country Saturday or Sunday (don't know which because I have several people coming this weekend to qualify on my range) and will have some pictures, dome info and an opinion about the new TRP! It looks awesome and I cannot wait! Stand by for more info as it happens!!

AO--Congrats on the TRP, I'm assuming that pics and a range report will be showing up next week.
Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's past time!!!   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:45 am

Alley_Oop wrote:
Not S&W! Springfield Armory. My distributor was more than happy to take my money to prepay for the complete stocking order in advance! Then only half was delivered and they still owe me two more pistols form over six months ago! They will be kissing more than my grist before I do that again!

I don't know all the circumstances surrounding their lack of sending you what you paid for but, when I'm dealing with a bunch of dummies who won't respond, I start escalating things by going up the corporate structure. I'm pretty sure you have the resources to pull a D&B or anything else that will give you names and phone numbers of all the executives. Have you thought about going down that road?
Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's past time!!!   Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:51 am

[quote="UncleFrank"]Good luck and congradulations. Over the years SW has been treating people like yourself. This is nothing new with them. Anyway it is a nice piece, sunday I had the opertunity to shoot a few rounds through on at the range with wifey. I got to talking with another shooter their, he was looking at my Kimber and I was looking at his TRP so we traded for a few mags. Nice piece. I liked it. Sunday was the first time I was able to shoot the CDP II, It was sensational. I was surprised on how it performed. I also took 30 reloaded 45s that I put through my Sig 1911, they worked well. I took 2 boxes of the 9mm reloads and put about the same amount through my Steoger Cougar until one went PPFFFFFFFT!!! with a very small amout of smoke exited the slide. Yep you guessed it, got one stuck in the pipe. I took it down and when I got home I put soft jaws in my vise and clamped the barrel and tapped it out with a hard wood dowel. GGG I'll be buying one of those new load docters from RCBS.[/quote

You are going to learn to love your CDP, which size is it? I've got the Ultra CDP II, here's a pic, it's also got C.T. laser grips.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've had it about 4 months now and it's now my EDC and it's so accurate it's scary. I carry it in a MS VMII IWB holster.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's past time!!!   Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:25 am

Sweet looker!! Kimbers are always nice!!

Yes, I have the info to get where I need t be but I have not figured out exactly where the real problem is! Wheno I do figure it out, I will respond accordingly and in kind! I will not do a dealer program with them again for anything!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's past time!!!   Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:00 pm

VV, that's a real nice peice, I have an ultra also. This kind of a corny picture, but it's the only one I have right now. I do a better one later.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally! It's past time!!!   

Back to top Go down

Finally! It's past time!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1