html code for clock
Sight Supporters
free forum
Forum Theme Songs
Join the NRA
Latest topics
» 9MM Carbine
Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 am by Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

» JOE SCARBOROUGH, PIERS MORGAN: OBAMA SCANDALS PROVE GUN ADVOCATES AREN'T CRAZY
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 am by UncleFrank

» California Approves $92M Ammo Tax To Combat Gun Violence
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi as Lazarus, Back from the Dead
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:03 am by UncleFrank

» Georgia Gov. Deal orders Bibles returned to state-owned park
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 am by UncleFrank

» STATE DOJ: BUSTS REVEAL UNPRECEDENTED CARTEL PRESENCE IN OREGON
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 am by UncleFrank

» North Korea fires three short-range missiles as Japan envoy pays “secret” visit
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:46 am by UncleFrank

» WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS BLAME STATE FOR NOT DEPLOYING RAPID-RESPONSE TERROR UNIT TO BENGHAZI
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Is No Richard Nixon
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Keeps Eyes on The Prize in 2014
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi Ghosts Haunt Whitehouse
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am by UncleFrank

» Obama’s Constitutionally-Challenged Labor Board Silent After Losing Another Legal Battle
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am by UncleFrank

» 7 Things We Learned from the Benghazi Whistleblower Hearing
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am by UncleFrank

» Four More Things We've Learned
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am by UncleFrank

» Five Key Points from Today's Benghazi Hearing (So Far)
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am by UncleFrank

» DOJ: We don't need warrants for e-mail, Facebook chats
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am by UncleFrank

» When An Old Soldier Dies
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 am by UncleFrank

» Presence of Malice: Against the Conservative Portrait of the President
Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am by UncleFrank

» DEM SENATOR: 2ND AMENDMENT NOT 'ABSOLUTE' OR 'GOD-GIVEN RIGHT'
Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm by UncleFrank

» NRA Convention Protesters: Nice, Clueless, Unsure
Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm by UncleFrank

New Videos
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum

Share | 

Wis. Governor Says: GOP wont be bullied by unions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UncleFrank
Honored Armed Service Member

PostSubject: Wis. Governor Says: GOP wont be bullied by unions   Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:58 pm

I dont know if you have been following this union protests and the demoncraps not wanting to vote on the budjet in Wisconsin. The demoncraps are hiding out. The unions are going nuts on the GOP Gov. It is also spreading to Michigan, Ohio, Minnisota and Idaho. It's time for the unions to give back and they are refusing, this is getting very serious.
The Hill
by Jordan Fabi
Wis. governor: GOP won't be 'bullied' by union bill protesters By Jordan Fabian - 02/18/11 07:55 AM ET Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) says his party has been emboldened by massive protests against his controversial budget plan.

Walker said demonstrators who filled the state capitol building in Madison and the boycott by state Senate Democrats — some of whom fled the state in protest — have steeled the resolve of members of his party.

"If anything, I think it's made the Republicans in the Assembly and the Senate stronger," he told Fox News's Greta Van Susteren in an interview Thursday night. "They're not going to be bullied. They're not going to be intimidated."

Walker also fired back at President Obama, who sided with the public employees, saying on Fox News Friday, "We are focused on balancing our budget. It would be wise for the government and others in Washington to focus on balancing their budgets, which they are a long way off from doing."
The unrest in Wisconsin has attracted attention from national lawmakers and political figures, who have incorporated the state's tussle over Walker's budget proposal into the debate over the federal government's fiscal woes.

Public-sector workers are upset with the plan, which calls on them to pay to receive pension and health benefits and removes collective bargaining rights for some.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) issued a statement backing Walker's proposal, saying governors like Walker "are daring to speak the truth about the dire fiscal challenges Americans face at all levels of government, and daring to commit themselves to solutions that will liberate our economy and help put our citizens on a path to prosperity."

AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka, meanwhile, has called the plan an "assault" on the middle class and compared Walker's plan to drastic cuts House Republicans in Washington want to make.

"This federal budget madness echoes pound-foolish actions we're seeing in state after state, where Republican legislators and governors elected with lucrative CEO support are ignoring the jobs crisis and playing politics as usual with the lives of working families," he wrote in a Huffington Post op-ed.

RELATED ARTICLES•Durbin: Wis. workers shouldn't be 'badgered' by governor
•Boehner: Gov. Walker 'daring to speak the truth'
Wisconsin Democrats in Congress have called for the plan to be taken off the table. President Obama on Thursday weighed in, also accusing Walker of waging an "assault" on unions.

Walker's words are his latest attempt to goad state Democrats back to the capitol to vote on his plan. He held a press conference on Thursday afternoon, urging them to return to the state after some fled to neighboring Illinois in order to avoid state law enforcement from bringing them back to Madison.

Asked if he has the authority to retrieve them out-of-state, Walker said, "That's a really big question for us.

"I mean, the bottom line is very — very much similar to when you've had redistricting battles, lawmakers go to other states, as well, from other states," he said. "I think in Texas and Oklahoma years ago, that happened. Again, I hope it doesn't get to that. That would be ridiculous."

Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wis. Governor Says: GOP wont be bullied by unions   Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Hurts when the shoe is on the other foot!!! Bastards need to be laid off and the budget balanced before any more get on the government tit!!! JMHO!!

EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED!

There are only two defining forces that have ever offered to die for you!
Jesus Christ for your soul and the American Soldier for your freedom!
Back to top Go down
http://texasconcealedhandguninstructor.com
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Wis. Governor Says: GOP wont be bullied by unions   Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:21 pm

I agree, and the DNC should keep their homo nose out of this state's and other states business.These teachers unions are the worst of them all, they get compensated extremely well and they want more and more. What do they work about 180 days a year? Everytime I turn around the school across the street is closed for some holiday or recess. Enough is enough with this union bullshit. I say throw the bastards in jail. Most of my taxes goes to them son of a bitches and I dont appreciate it one bit.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wis. Governor Says: GOP wont be bullied by unions   Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Shut it down. Lay them off! It is time to balance a budget and if they do not fit in that scheme, they need to be gone!!!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Wis. Governor Says: GOP wont be bullied by unions   Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:06 am

They are all going crazy, I think that it's all over for us as a nation.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wis. Governor Says: GOP wont be bullied by unions   Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:05 am

I really believe what we knew as a nation in the past has gone away! It will survive but the days of unchecked tax and spend are over! The people are where the Britts were many years ago when we broke away from England! They (we included) are tired of all this spend our money and just keep coming back for more! The Tea Party movement is just the beginning! If they think the people will just go away as they have ion the past they are stupid as usual! The people are not going away and the routine way of doing business is going to change, one way or another before it is over! JMHO!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Wis. Governor Says: GOP wont be bullied by unions   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:35 am

I'm game for that, I'm thinking of donating to the Tea Party, making a statment and a stand. Many black celebirties are calling them racists. So they must be doing good things. Anytime they start their rhetoric, it is usually that they are being confronted on their lazy cheating ways.
Back to top Go down
Alley_Oop Mod/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wis. Governor Says: GOP wont be bullied by unions   Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:56 pm

I totally agree! When the blacks yell, someone is doing something that makes them nervous!

Back to top Go down
UncleFrank

PostSubject: Re: Wis. Governor Says: GOP wont be bullied by unions   Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:57 am

Let them yell all they want, get off your dead butts and get a real job. Stay out of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wis. Governor Says: GOP wont be bullied by unions   

Back to top Go down

Wis. Governor Says: GOP wont be bullied by unions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1