html code for clock
Sight Supporters
free forum
Forum Theme Songs
Join the NRA
Latest topics
» 9MM Carbine
Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 am by Alley_Oop Mod/Admin

» JOE SCARBOROUGH, PIERS MORGAN: OBAMA SCANDALS PROVE GUN ADVOCATES AREN'T CRAZY
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 am by UncleFrank

» California Approves $92M Ammo Tax To Combat Gun Violence
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi as Lazarus, Back from the Dead
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:03 am by UncleFrank

» Georgia Gov. Deal orders Bibles returned to state-owned park
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:57 am by UncleFrank

» STATE DOJ: BUSTS REVEAL UNPRECEDENTED CARTEL PRESENCE IN OREGON
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 am by UncleFrank

» North Korea fires three short-range missiles as Japan envoy pays “secret” visit
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:46 am by UncleFrank

» WHITE HOUSE OFFICIALS BLAME STATE FOR NOT DEPLOYING RAPID-RESPONSE TERROR UNIT TO BENGHAZI
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Is No Richard Nixon
Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 am by UncleFrank

» Obama Keeps Eyes on The Prize in 2014
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 am by UncleFrank

» Benghazi Ghosts Haunt Whitehouse
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am by UncleFrank

» Obama’s Constitutionally-Challenged Labor Board Silent After Losing Another Legal Battle
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am by UncleFrank

» 7 Things We Learned from the Benghazi Whistleblower Hearing
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am by UncleFrank

» Four More Things We've Learned
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 am by UncleFrank

» Five Key Points from Today's Benghazi Hearing (So Far)
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:39 am by UncleFrank

» DOJ: We don't need warrants for e-mail, Facebook chats
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am by UncleFrank

» When An Old Soldier Dies
Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:35 am by UncleFrank

» Presence of Malice: Against the Conservative Portrait of the President
Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 am by UncleFrank

» DEM SENATOR: 2ND AMENDMENT NOT 'ABSOLUTE' OR 'GOD-GIVEN RIGHT'
Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm by UncleFrank

» NRA Convention Protesters: Nice, Clueless, Unsure
Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm by UncleFrank

New Videos
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum

Share | 

Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Smith&Wesson
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Springfield
18%
 18% [ 4 ]
Glock
23%
 23% [ 5 ]
HK
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Bersa
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Beretta
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Ruger
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Sig Sauer
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Taurus
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Walther
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:03 am

If your preferred brand is not in the poll tell us what it is.

The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights are written in stone, they as well as the Christian Scriptures need no editing nor changes !!
Back to top Go down
VietVet68
Honored Armed Service Member

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:36 am

I vote for:
1. Fusion
2. Kimber

1911's in .45 AUTO 4" barrel. The reason for my choices is due to how the question is worded.

Jack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:40 am

Fusion? Never heard of the brand. What do they make.
Kimbers are good guns, but way outside of my price range.

Can you post a gun made by them?
Back to top Go down
Freedom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:31 pm

PureBlood wrote:
Fusion? Never heard of the brand. What do they make.
Kimbers are good guns, but way outside of my price range.

Can you post a gun made by them?

PB check them out here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It looks like they make some hi quality hi dollar guns.

Oh to win the lottery
Back to top Go down
http://firearmsforumcoali.motionsforum.com
VietVet68

PostSubject: Fusion   Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Please check out their web site as noted by Centinul. They make custom ordered hand guns and are within the top 3 custom makers. It's a hand built, accurate gun.
Back to top Go down
BowhuntnHoosier

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Thats a tough one. I have had a S&W model 4006,Ruger P89DC. But at this time I am loving Glock. My son has a G19 and I have ordered one also.
Back to top Go down
Freedom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 pm

It's funny how that works. I use to despise Glocks, but once I gave them a try I couldn't help but like them. Wanted to kick my self in the back side for a while.
But thought, if it works, and works well, I'll get over it. And I have.

Once the Gen4 G19s hit the street I'm getting one for my new CCW, so buy the time the first anniversary roles around I will have plenty of time with mine to be able to answer questions if any arise.
Back to top Go down
BowhuntnHoosier

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:20 pm

WOW...do those $3000 Fusions really shoot that much better than my Glock 19?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm

They might. But the question is. Is it worth paying 2500.00 more for the custom gun if it is being used at self defense distances?

It is probably a great gun for competition, and long range shooting because the tighter tolerances do help with tighter groups.

But for the average shooter I doubt it is really worth it.

In the end it is up to the buyer. If someone wants gun X for what ever reason, and they have the money. More power to them.

In my younger years I bought a 1000+ dollar Kimber. Was stoked when I bought it. Only ever shot it once.
In the end I sold it so I could buy a pistol that I would shoot. I just had to hard a time making my self take such a pretty gun out to shoot.
So I sold it, bought a cheaper gun and a bunch of ammo, pocketed the rest of the cash which was still in the hundreds of dollars and went out and had some fun.

I would not pay that even if I had the money. And any more I wont put out more than 600 on any pistol. Most high dollar guns you are only paying for the name any way.

Last edited by PureBlood on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:34 pm

There are many reasons for buying a gun, reasons that are our own. When you make judgements of my behavior it's really pointless and, as far as buying a particular gun, it's no different than what type car, or house you buy. If I were to criticize your choice of car that you buy what difference would that make to you? None, right? So, which gun I buy is my business. I replied to the question posed because I thought that it was asked so to stimulate conversation about different guns, not to sign up for a character review from others posting here.

Good luck to ya,
John

FYI, I carry a Glock 19 every day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:45 pm

VietVet68 wrote:
There are many reasons for buying a gun, reasons that are our own. When you make judgements of my behavior it's really pointless and, as far as buying a particular gun, it's no different than what type car, or house you buy. If I were to criticize your choice of car that you buy what difference would that make to you? None, right? So, which gun I buy is my business. I replied to the question posed because I thought that it was asked so to stimulate conversation about different guns, not to sign up for a character review from others posting here.

Good luck to ya,
John

Vet, I'm sorry if my post came across as criticism Embarassed . It was not meant that way. I was responding to the post about the price and was it worth it.

My whole point was cost over use.
You are correct. If you want to buy any gun at any price then you can and all is good.
I was just commenting on would the average Joe find a greater value/use out of it for self defense purposes, for the price difference.
Again my post was not meant to be critical of your liking high dollar guns.
Kimbers are high dollar guns to me and there is a SIS 45 that just makes me want to brake my bank. I don't even know how much it costs, I just know the name Kimber is on it so I can't afford it.
Please accept my apologies for any offense, again. Non were intended.

Also you said you carry a Glock 19. Freedom has commented either here or on another forum that he was holding out for a Generation 4 G19.
How do you like yours? What generation is it. I am considering one (G19 that is).

I want something that does not weigh a lot even loaded and I have read that Glocks are about as light weight as you can get in the polymer lines. Not sure if I can wait for the drawing next year and even if I did, there is no guaranteeing that I would get the pick.

Last edited by PureBlood on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saltine

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:17 am

Hi to VietVet68,
I'm new to this section and am kind of new to hand guns in general. I only took an interest in firearms about two or three years ago. I don't spend a lot on guns myself and only have a Walther p-22, Kel-tec p-32
and a few other small guns and it's not that I wouldn't spend $3,000.00 on a gun, it's that I've never had that much to spare, to buy one with.
It sounds like PureBlood was talking along those lines. With the economy the way it is I think It makes everyones posteriors tighten a little bit when we see that many zero's behind a number.
It didn't sound like his selection of guns was belittling your selection.
But, I know what it's like to lust after that one gun that you hold special above others. Because, had I
the money, I would have one of the authentic early Black powder pistols. I know, not a very practical 'concealed
carry' gun but I would have it just as a display piece. A historical remembrance and an example of early ingenuity
and craftsmanship.

See you around the forum, Saltine. 2012.
Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:49 pm

PureBlood wrote:
VietVet68 wrote:

Good luck to ya,
John

Vet, I'm sorry if my post came across as criticism Embarassed . It was not meant that way. I was responding to the post about the price and was it worth it.

My whole point was cost over use.
You are correct. If you want to buy any gun at any price then you can and all is good.
I was just commenting on would the average Joe find a greater value/use out of it for self defense purposes, for the price difference.
Again my post was not meant to be critical of your liking high dollar guns.
Kimbers are high dollar guns to me and there is a SIS 45 that just makes me want to brake my bank. I don't even know how much it costs, I just know the name Kimber is on it so I can't afford it.
Please accept my apologies for any offense, again. Non were intended.

Also you said you carry a Glock 19. Freedom has commented either here or on another forum that he was holding out for a Generation 4 G19.
How do you like yours? What generation is it. I am considering one (G19 that is).

I want something that does not weigh a lot even loaded and I have read that Glocks are about as light weight as you can get in the polymer lines. Not sure if I can wait for the drawing next year and even if I did, there is no guaranteeing that I would get the pick.

Hi PureBlood,

No problem and your apology wasn't needed but if you insist then I accept it and we'll just move forward, OK? I have a Kimber Pro Crimson Carry II and it's my favorite for two reasons: First, every time I pull the trigger it fires, no stove pipes, no FTE's, no FTC's, absolutely no problems at all. I bought it brand new and have no regrets at all, no buyer's remorse. The reason I don't use it as my EDC is that it's not as easy to conceal because I haven't found the proper holster to hold it high and tight, it's not a light gun , especially when it's loaded.
As for the Glock 19, I ordered mine with the compensated barrel and I love this gun also. I declined the GEN 4 version because the grips were just too abrasive for me. Disclaimer: I'm 61 years old, retired, and now my hands are soft as a baby's butt so keep that in mind. I think the G19 is a good choice because as you pointed out it's lightweight and it'seasy to carry concealed. Some people aren't satisfied with a 9mm carry gun but I think it'll do the job when needed.
John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:27 pm

VietVet68. Thanks, it did bother me. I meant no offense and I'm glad were ok.

I had a Armscor 1911 and while I know it does not compare to a Kimber in quality it is probably comparable in weight. So I can understand the problem with the holster and weight.

On the Glock. I know the RTF2s were very rough, but the Gen4s are not quite as bad, though like you I prefer the texturing of the Gen3s. I have fired a friends Glock17 a few times and the texture feels good. I'm looking at the G4G19 for the slightly smaller grip and am curious about the changes they made between gens 3 and 4.

Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
joshua79109

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Tue May 04, 2010 3:53 pm

My favorites...

- Springfield

- FN

- CZ

- Glock

- Kimber
Back to top Go down
Freedom
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Thu May 06, 2010 4:46 am

Good picks. Low and hi dollar pistols. All quality brands.

The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights are written in stone, they as well as the Christian Scriptures need no editing nor changes !!
Back to top Go down
Freedom.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Thu May 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Yep all kinds of good guns out there.
We can only put so many in the poll though.
Keep telling what you like, the members might see a gun they have never seen before.

Like this. from Wikipedia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Caracal pistol is a series of semi-automatic pistols manufactured by Caracal International L.L.C. a subsidiary of Tawazun Holding from the United Arab Emirates. Newly arrived on a competitive market, the Caracal pistol series are the first pistols made in the United Arab Emirates.

In 2007, Tawazun Holding - the wholly-owned subsidiary of the United Arab Emirates Offset Program Bureau (OPB) - has acquired the assets of Caracal International.

Starting in 2002, a team of European weapons designers and experts working in conjunction with the United Arab Emirates Armed Forces started the development of a range of modern pistols and accessories. The research and development team was led by the Austrian firearms designer Wilhelm Bubits who previously had designed the Steyr M pistol.

Before being put into production the Caracal pistol was evaluated through independent tests. These tests were carried out by the Federal German Armed Forces Technical Center for Weapons and Ammunition (WTD 91) in Meppen, Germany which included metallurgic and composite analysis, functional fitness-for-purpose and quality evaluation, endurance firing, environmental exposure, safety and accuracy tests. A certificate was issued by the Bundeswehr Technical Center for Weapons and Ammunition (WTD 91) in May 2006 after the pistol successfully complied with the NATO D14 standard, the German Federal Police Standard and the German Federal Armed Forces Technical Purchasing requirements. These tests are the most stringent test protocols ever devised for a service firearm.

By the end of 2006, Caracal International L.L.C .was incorporated and registered as a company in Abu Dhabi. With that, the foundation of a highly advanced pistol manufacturing industry was established for the first time in the GCC.

The pistols were unveiled at the International Defence Exhibition, IDEX 2007 in Abu Dhabi.

In February 2007 25,000 Caracal F pistols in 9 mm were ordered by various armies and security forces of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries. The Caracal pistol is now the new service pistol of the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Jordan as of April, 2008. The United Arab Emirates and Algeria established on November, 17th, 2008 a joint committee in order to test the Caracal pistol for further adoption by Algeria. The Caracal pistols were originally slated to be introduced into the European market and made available to Austrian customers in early 2009; this was rectified at the IDEX 2009 exhibition, when Caracal announced that an export line to Italy was to be started with "the first samples delivered immediately after the IDEX". The Caracal pistols have been introduced on the Italian civilian/sport shooters market during the 2009 EXA expo (Brescia, 18–21 April 2009), and are being imported by the Italian arms company Fratelli Tanfoglio S.N.C.

On 15 January 2009 Caracal received an export licence from the United States, which will enable it to ship its products to the United States. According to Caracal's commercial director Saeed Ali Al Shamsi, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms gave its approval for sales in the United States in May 2009 and the company plans to embark on a soft launch of the firearms in America in 2010 with the handguns selling for up to USD 720 (AED 2,650) in North America.

Besides the within NATO and many other military standard 9x19mm Parabellum chamberings, the manufacturer will offer this pistol also in the 9x21mm, .357 SIG and .40 Smith & Wesson chamberings. At the IDEX 2009, the company announced that work is being carried on to manufacture the Caracal pistols in .45 ACP, and that an SCHV (small-caliber/high-velocity) ammunition, along the lines of 5.7x28mm and 4.6x30mm, is also under study for military customers.

On 9 October 2009 a briefing and shooting tests event has been held by Caracal International and Tanfoglio, in partnership with the Italian magazine Armi e Munizioni at the Futura Club shooting range, close to Rome, for representatives of the Italian military and law enforcement communities. Participants from the Italian police and military forces included members of the Nucleo Operativo Centrale di Sicurezza, the Gruppo di Intervento Speciale, of the 17º Stormo Incursori of the Italian air force and of the 9th Parachute Assault Regiment of the Italian army, as well as representatives of the Polizia Penitenziaria, of the Guardia di Finanza, of the Corps of Gendarmerie of Vatican City and of the U.S. State Department from the United States Embassy in Rome.

During Defence & Security 2009 (4-5 November 2009) in Thailand, a demonstration has been held on a local range where members of the armed forces, law enforcement and International Practical Shooting Confederation shooters have tested and evaluated the different models.

On 18 and 19 November 2009 a demonstration has been held during the Milipol 2009 exhibition in Paris. A group of representatives from the French police and their tactical units, Swiss police, German police, NATO forces and EU diplomatic security agents attended a briefing and presentation of the Caracal line of products. Caracal made 40 pistols and an unlimited supply of ammunition available to members of the specialized press and French law enforcement community members for testing on a nearby shooting range in Issy-les-Moulineaux.

The Caracal is a fully ambidextrous polymer framed pistol that features an ergonomically designed grip with a rounded butt and a grip angle of 111°. The lower forward edge of the frame has a mounting-bracket or rail interface system for mounting accessories. The pistols low slide profile design holds the pistol barrel axis close to the shooters hand and makes pistols more comfortable to shoot by reducing muzzle rise and allows faster aim recovery in rapid shooting sequence. This low bore axis principle is also found in the Glock and Steyr M pistols.

The metal slide guide rails are designed to be as long as possible to promote stability, by reducing torsion and flexing of the grip frame, during firing and a close fit between the slide and grip frame for plenty direct mechanical interaction between the slide and grip frame. Furthermore the rails being part of the frame sub assembly that bears all internals, it is easier to assemble the mechanism for manufacturing or disassemble for maintenance and replacement.

The pistols have a fully supported chamber and fixed iron sights. The pistol can also be supplied with grip inserts in several distinctive colors (black, gray, green, blue and orange) that can be used for identification purposes. The grip size can not be adjusted with these grip inserts.

The metal parts receive a proprietary "Plasox" plasma based surface treatment producing an oxidation protective coating resistant to aggressive environmental conditions. The manufacturer claims that this proprietary protective coating method is relatively environmental friendly, very durable and protects well against rust.

According to the manufacturer the 28 parts and components these pistols are made of are interchangeable for easy production and maintenance. A take-down lever allows the pistol to be disassembled without tools by the user.

The Caracal is a striker fired semi-automatic pistol, meaning the trigger system is of the hammerless short double action only type. A cocking indicator below the rear sight indicates visibly and tactilely if the pistol is cocked and ready to fire. The trigger travel is 8 mm (0.31 in) with a trigger pull of 22 N (4.9 lbf).

The pistol features a triple safety system that secures the weapon against accidental discharge and consists of three independent safety mechanisms: an external integrated trigger safety and two automatic internal safeties – a firing pin safety and a drop safety.

The double column type box magazine is released by an ambidextrous magazine release.

The available factory accessories are: a rigid shoulder stock, tactical front grip which can be fitted to the optical mounting-bracket on the lower forward edge of the frame, key locking system to provide additional gun security when the pistol is not in use, fiber glass front sight insert, quick sights, self-luminous tritium powered low light sights, magazine loader and optical aiming sight mounting bracket.

A custom made modular holster has been designed by Sandro Amadini. Ghost International modular system holster's unique patented retention system GSS (Ghost Safety System) has been adapted to Caracal pistols. The innovative Ghost modular system with its various base plates allowing high ride, medium ride, tactical ride carry as well as concealed carry enhances and complements Caracal pistols qualities.

The Caracal F superimposed over the Springfield Armory XD pistol contour

The pistol is available in 3 variants of which the Caracal F is the basic full-size variant.
The Caracal C is simply a more compact (reduced length and height) variant of the Caracal F.
The Caracal SC has been introduced at the IDEX 2009 exhibition on 22 February 2009. The SC model has a reduced length, height and is technically somewhat different compared to the other Caracal pistols. The manufacturer markets the SC model as a primary weapon for government professionals who must conceal a handgun for job related situations, or as a secondary back up pistol. According to Caracal's managing director Hamad Khalifa Al Neyadiof, the new SC sub-compact model has fewer cross pins giving a smooth surface, allowing for a more efficient assembly and a better quality build. The SC model can also use the larger detachable box magazines of the C and F models, giving a magazine capacity of up to 18 rounds of 9 mm ammunition. According to Jane's the SC model has a separate safety switch located beneath the trigger guard, rather than on the trigger itself. A special grip adapter that has been developed for the Caracal SC has to be used for using the larger magazines from other 9 mm Caracal weapons. The SC model also has a solid synthetic striker, resulting in reduced manufacturing costs and a very smooth action. The synthetic unit will be introduced to the F and C series later this year. The SC magazines are offered with a standard flat bottom or a slightly developed magazine with a finger rest for extra grip.

A version of the Caracal adapted to high velocity ammunition like the 4.6x30mm used in the Heckler & Koch MP7 and the 5.7x28mm used in the FN P90 and the FN Five Seven would be under development.

This could be linked to the desire for a neighboring country to adopt either the H&K MP7 or the FN P90 personal defense weapon.

I just don't like where it comes from. But I would like to try shooting one. They look very interesting. They make three different size models, looks to me like they were trying to model this after a Glock in many ways.

Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Thu May 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Yes, that's an attractive looking gun and that's what always gets my attention. It has to be good on the eyes for me then I'll investigate further. The splash of yellow on this gun is what makes me want to try it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Thu May 06, 2010 3:35 pm

I think that is a CGI picture, the actual pictures that are up on Wiki do not have that section colored. Admittedly they look black and white. But if that section were yellow, it would show a lighter shade than the black grip.

Then too, that one picture may be a new design for the US market since they seem to be either selling or soon to be selling in the US.
Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Fri May 07, 2010 11:35 am

PB,
In the article this pistol is described as having grip inserts in black, gray, green, blue, & orange which I think is something that is a good idea. It gives people the option to make the gun personalized. In fact I'll bet that someone will decide to make other inserts so people can customize it even more. I think that some guys, me included, look at their guns like they look at their cars, they want it to stand out from all the others.
This guns features, including the 18 round capacity double stack mags for the "F" model, appears to be another Glock wannabee and as I said the grip inserts are an attempt to attract your eye, very smart.
Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Fri May 07, 2010 1:03 pm

You are correct about the inserts, I did not see that, honestly I just skimmed the article.
I did see another article on line about this gun and it said the color inserts were to allow police and military departments identify/color code their pistols by dept or agency or something like that. I will see if I can find the article again and copy it here.

Can't find it now. But if I see it again I'll post it.
Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Sun May 09, 2010 1:15 pm

PB,
Color coding is something I use every day. It can eliminate a lot of errors, so why not use it for guns?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Sun May 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Yep. I made sense to them as well. I like the basic black though.
Back to top Go down
Gramps

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Sat May 22, 2010 9:59 am

Well, I would love a Kimber, but can't aford one. You might want to include Kahr and Keltek in your list. Kahrs are on the expensive side while the Kelteks are on the in-expensive side.
Own both and really like my Kelteks for cost and size.
Back to top Go down
VietVet68

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   Sat May 22, 2010 10:51 am

Gramps wrote:
Well, I would love a Kimber, but can't aford one. You might want to include Kahr and Keltek in your list. Kahrs are on the expensive side while the Kelteks are on the in-expensive side.
Own both and really like my Kelteks for cost and size.

I have the Kimber Pro Crimson Carry and I'm in the middle of trying to make some changes to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which SemiAuto brands do you prefer   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1